No announcement yet.

High End Binos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve taken Swaro 10x42 ELs into the back country for a couple of weeks and I’ve carried Razos HD 10x50 into the same country for a couple of weeks now. The Swaros are noticeably better. But it’s highly exaggerated in here. It’s a slight bit more clarity, a little more pop, and a bit better low light performance. The Razors will get me WELL past legal killing hours though. The Swaro isn’t going to give me any advantage there. The real advantage I see to the Swaros is less eye fatigue. Being that I’m going to spend a good portion of my day on the move I have zero intention of sitting still long enough to ever have issues with the Razors. I’ll spend a few hours a day behind them which doesn’t even register. If I was spending 8+ hours a day behind them I’d go with the ELs in a heartbeat. The ELs are a notch above the SLCs though, so I’m not sure how to make that comparison.

Comment

Found a pair of new EL 10x42 for $1999 out the door. Thinking hard about pulling the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
        Found a pair of new EL 10x42 for $1999 out the door. Thinking hard about pulling the trigger.
        Right in your budget!

Comment

Originally posted by stikshooter View Post
          And that would be your opinion ��
          If you are huntung East Texas or the Hill Country by some cheaper binos. If you plan on hunting the West you better show up with some real glass. Not a knockoff set hoping to get by.

Comment

Buy once, cry once. My Swaros are going on 15yrs old now and I would not go out with out them, especially out west or rifle hunting.

Comment

Swaro all the way.

Comment

I was in your boat a couple years ago, spent the money and I’m super happy I did.. May even be adding a 15 power this year..

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
                  Swaro all the way.
                  This right here....everyone else nailed it. Swaro all the way. If you can’t buy new look for used. I have several pair (for my family) and everyone of them are awesome. The Els are sharper to my eye, but also like my 15x56 slc too. You can’t go wrong with any of these at all. Best hunting purchases I have ever made to me. Good luck sir!

Comment

I bit the bullet over a year ago and bought a pair of Swaro’s EL range Binos and love them.

Checkout this guy...

Comment

Hopefully we have you fixed up with a nice set of Swaro ELs

Comment

SLC guy. Looked through ELs once but quickly put them down as I didn’t want to see what else I was missing out on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lecia ultravid 12x50

Comment

Originally posted by schmalzy View Post
                            SLC guy. Looked through ELs once but quickly put them down as I didn’t want to see what else I was missing out on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            That’s good stuff there....I feel the same with my SLCs vs EL Ranges, but like the 15x56s for that extra power.

Comment

Swaro customer service is first class. I’m extremely hard on things. Doubled with the south Texas dust they’re really put to the test. I send them off swaro cleans them. Replaced lens once due to scratches had a brand new set for 250-300 bucks.
                              I’m partial here o the 15x too.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                                The Meopta Meostars get rave reviews and are half the price. Take a look
                                My meoptas are neck and neck with my buddies swaro

Comment

Working...
                                X