No announcement yet.

High End Binos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my Swaro EL 10x42's! Worth the money.

Comment

High End Binos

No reason to buy new if you don’t want to spend the coin. Hold out for a nice pair of used ones and save yourself some money.

Btw, I love my swaro 10x42’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
        I've had a pair of Leica Ultravid 10x42 for quite some time.
        I started to look at the Swarovski range. Bought a pair around Christmas. By far the best purchase I have made in a long time. Talk about happy and wish I would have done it long ago.

Treat yourself to them.

I still want them Leicas.........

Comment

Contact JJmatt on here. He gave me some good deals on swaro’s . Don’t know if he is still a dealer.

Comment

Watch the Rokslide optic classifieds, there are a lot of guys on there that change their glass like a pair of drawers.

There is a set of SLC 10x42 for 1350.00 LNIB.

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
              I still want them Leicas.........

I know you do, but then I'll have my boy in some Bushnell

Comment

I am kinda a glass freak, I have maven, swaro, Leica, Leupold, vortex and zeiss. Put many hours on all these lenses in both spotting scopes and binos. I would tell you to take a good hard look at Maven.

Comment

There’s an unexplainable feeling when you are going on a hunt with the best binos in the world in your backpack. When you have quality binoculars like Swarovski, it makes glassing that much more enjoyable. Only regret I have is I wish I would have put up the money sooner. Luckily I have a good Beretta o/u and 8x42 Swarovski EL binos..... but if I could only have one, I’d hunt birds with a Mossberg pump before going with another pair of binoculars.

Comment

Originally posted by J-J Matt View Post
                    Go Swaro and not need a warranty.

Word...

Comment

Have the Leica 15x56 Geovid R and Swaro 10x42 SLC and love both - depends on what type of hunt I'm on.

Comment

I bought a pair of Meopta Meostars. No complaints at all. Half the cost of the Swarovski and IMO, they rate right there with the Swarovski binoculars. Call Doug at Camera Land.

Comment

I’ve had several Swaro’s and Leica, have sold them all since I haven’t hunted the west in several years. I’ll buy the swaro el 12x50 HD’s for my next venture out west, they’re amazing. For bowhunting South Texas I have some $500 vortex that do more than I need.

Comment

Originally posted by stikshooter View Post
                            I bought a pair of Meopta Meostars. No complaints at all. Half the cost of the Swarovski and IMO, they rate right there with the Swarovski binoculars. Call Doug at Camera Land.
                            No they dont.

Comment

I have both Leica 10x42 w range finder and the Swaro 10x42 range. It’s splitting hairs. I had always heard how good binos made a difference. Now that I am a little older I can really tell the difference in the clarity.

I will tell you the moment I realized how much difference that made. A couple of years ago I went to Sonora Mexico to hunt Coues deer, we glassed the mountains for 6-8 hours a day. I’m here to tell you, at the end of the day, there was no tired eyes or headaches from squinting. That 5 day hunt sold me on Swaros and made the initial investment well worth it.

Buy once cry once. You will regret it if you don’t buy the good glass.

Give this guy a call. Texasbinoman.com he handles used glass and it is like new for reasonable prices. It’s where I have bought all mine.

Comment

Leica with the range finder, love them.

Comment

Working...
                                X