High End Binos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
    Found a pair of new EL 10x42 for $1999 out the door. Thinking hard about pulling the trigger.
    Perfect! My EL's are my most prized hunting possession.
    I also struggled with justifying buying them, ended up selling a few cows and it was done. no regrets at all.

It all comes down to "Hey this is what I do" I used to rodeo and spent several thousands on horses, a tool for my event. this is no different.
    Bows are not cheap ether, I have gone through several of them in the past years, but I still have the same Swaro's.

The new Pure's are out, and of coarse they say they are even better than the EL's I have not had a chance to see them yet. but I know I will stick with my EL's

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      I had no issues with my multiple Vortex bino's. But when i got my Swaro's 18 months ago..........it was almost magical. Best glass i have ever owned and DON'T plan on buying any others.
      I also wanted a Fausti over and under .28 gauge! I put that off until 6 months ago and hopefully it will be shipped before Christmas. But the SWARO's were a instant gain as the shotgun will be for "looking at" mostly.
      This is how I was when my wife surprised me with my Swaro's. I was happy with my Vortex binos, then I looked through the new Swaro's and it was night and day. I was hunting Sendero's down south and you can see for days, so they were a great tool down there. Now i'm in the hill country and will be glassing hill sides! I don't leave camp without mine. They are incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
        Perfect! My EL's are my most prized hunting possession.
        I also struggled with justifying buying them, ended up selling a few cows and it was done. no regrets at all.

It all comes down to "Hey this is what I do" I used to rodeo and spent several thousands on horses, a tool for my event. this is no different.
        Bows are not cheap ether, I have gone through several of them in the past years, but I still have the same Swaro's.

The new Pure's are out, and of coarse they say they are even better than the EL's I have not had a chance to see them yet. but I know I will stick with my EL's
        Haha!! That's awesome. Glad I've never thought about that, I would burn through some cows lol.

Comment

Working...
        X