Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
    I had it. Get tonic water and zinc. Take 50mg of zinc with tonic water morning and night. It helped me immensely.
    Tonic water (make sure it has Quinine), zinc, melatonin, vitamin D, vitamin C. There is a lot of medicinal value in these natural vitamins the good Lord created for us! Prayers for quick and safe recovery!

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
      I’m on day 15 since testing positive. Currently day 6 in hospital with double pneumonia. Wife and kids got it same time with moderate to minor symptoms.
      Sure hope you get well and can get home to your family.

Comment

I tested positive yesterday. Like most of you, my symptoms are really bad headaches and fatigue; still have my sense of taste. Can't wait until this stuff passes - not fun.

Comment

Everyone at the last Christmas we had, now has Covid. Fortunately everyone has had very mild cases. I haven’t had any symptoms at all. Was able to get caught up on tree trimming actually. My wife was hit with bad fatigue and elevated temp for 2 days but is back to normal now. A lot of good info on this thread. Testing too early is a big thing people do and think theyre clear when in reality they are infected. God bless everyone fighting this virus.

Comment

Any tips for dealing with really sore throat/ ear pain being Covid +. Really the only symptoms I’ve had the past week.

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
              Any tips for dealing with really sore throat/ ear pain being Covid +. Really the only symptoms I’ve had the past week.

Tried mucinex liquid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

on 12/30/20 I received my 2020 parting gift and tested positive. I lost my taste and smell a few days prior and just knew I was positive. One day I felt like I had a terrible hangover. Body aches, headache, etc.

I began hydrating, taking zinc/magnesium and drinking tonic water and the symptoms subsided. My smell and taste are slowly returning. My wife and son also tested positive and also have no taste or smell. My wife has been struggling with body aches, etc too.

Overall, we've been lucky to have minimal symptoms.

Comment

I had it about a month ago. It put me in the hospital for 3 days. Not fun at all. I took most of what people above have mentioned and it didn't really help me. Only thing that helped me is the meds I got once I got to the hospital. Proning really helped my breathing. Would highly recommend that. Hope you get better soon!

Comment

I had it a couple weeks ago and just tested negative today so I could go back to work. On December 18th I began to have congestion and thought it was a sinus infection. I figured I would use Teledoc and get antibiotics to kick it prior to Christmas. The next few days I was super tired and had a dry cough along with loss of smell and appetite so I figured COVID. I waited the 10 days to return because I didn’t want to be tested but turned out I had to test negative before being able to work again. I tested positive last Tuesday and then retested today and was negative. While the tiredness and cough put me in recliner for a few days that was the worst I had.

Comment

The zinc lozenges really helped my sore throat.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
                        The zinc lozenges really helped my sore throat.

Thank you sir. How many MG a day were you taking? I’ve been taking all of the recommended vitamins. I’m self employed and finally got out of the house today for a few hours and feel a huge improvement compared to being cooped up in the house over the weekend.

Comment

The ones I have are 25mg. I used kinda as needed, maybe 4 or 5 a day at most.

Comment

Man, this virus is a strange SOB. My Daughter, Mother, Niece's, Nephew, BIL, SIL, FIL, etc.. Have had it (all within the last 2 months). Most with very little issue. My Sister-in-laws Dad passed away yesterday on the way to the hospital. He had it for less than a week before the pneumonia took it's toll. He was in his early 60's.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Man, this virus is a strange SOB. My Daughter, Mother, Niece's, Nephew, BIL, SIL, FIL, etc.. Have had it (all within the last 2 months). Most with very little issue. My Sister-in-laws Dad passed away yesterday on the way to the hospital. He had it for less than a week before the pneumonia took it's toll. He was in his early 60's.
                              100% agree. I had it a few weeks ago at the same time as 3 of my buddies. All wildly different symptoms. Out of the four of us, only one had fever. Half lost taste/smell.

One of my buddies got double pneumonia and had to go to the ER. He got an infusion of antibodies and it made a huge difference.

It's definitely strange how it affects people differently.

Comment

Thank you sir. How many MG a day were you taking? I’ve been taking all of the recommended vitamins. I’m self employed and finally got out of the house today for a few hours and feel a huge improvement compared to being cooped up in the house over the weekend.
                                I didn't do the lozenges, but I was taking 50mg a day of Zinc along with 5000 units of Vitamin D3 and 1000mg of Vitamin C. Seemed to help me recover.

Comment

Working...
                                X