No announcement yet.

Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Had a slight cold feeling Tuesday and Wednesday. Woke up this morning not able to smell, went and got tested and came back positive. Not really in pain and hopefully it stays this way.

Comment

Wife and I tested positive Monday (both of us are about to turn 62). So far no real issues.... headache has been the worse part. No fever at all. Continuing to check O2 levels and we are both in the mid to upper 90’s. I’ve been on Vitamins C, D3 and zinc since March.

Comment

Is anyone flu testing or just covid when feeling bad?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Just gunna test for corona (not the rapid test) and if negative, assume it’s flu.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Is anyone flu testing or just covid when feeling bad?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
            They tested me for both. Flu negative, corona positive.

Comment

Got a positive test. Achy for a few days and bad sinus pressure. No fever. Like others have said, I’m just flat worn out. Even taking a shower exhausts you

Comment

What is the range of fever that yall have had?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                  What is the range of fever that yall have had?
                  Upper 100 to mid 101. Tried to keep mine just under 100, but not completely normal. Fevers are signs that the body is fighting the infection, so you don't want to knock it out completely.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife tested positive Tuesday. I did not get a test done because I believe I have it as well and being I live with her I’m quarantined anyways. Her symptoms are coughing, stuffiness and loss of smell. She thinks it started around Friday or Saturday. My symptoms have been diarrhea, coughing, congestion and snot nose at times. To me, feels like I have common cold but don’t see any way I don’t have it being we’re around each other all day.

Comment

We were scared my 86 year old grandmother was going to get it. A cousin was in close contact the day before she tested positive. Grandmother has been negative for almost 10 days now.... cousin is getting better but been pretty sick.

One thing I haven’t seen that grandmas doctor recommended was vitamin D. Supposed to help ur immune system. Shes been taking zinc vitamin d and maybe something else in case she gets it. Hope u experience full recovery soon I hate coved.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruggedhunts45 View Post
                        We were scared my 86 year old grandmother was going to get it. A cousin was in close contact the day before she tested positive. Grandmother has been negative for almost 10 days now.... cousin is getting better but been pretty sick.

One thing I haven’t seen that grandmas doctor recommended was vitamin D. Supposed to help ur immune system. Shes been taking zinc vitamin d and maybe something else in case she gets it. Hope u experience full recovery soon I hate coved.

Thanks it vitamin C duh. Someone above mentioned the vitamin d part didn’t see it til after my post.

Comment

Yup had it. It was no fun.

I took zinc,viatmin d and vitamin c. My wife got my on 2 baby asprin a day because of the fact they have seen a lot of people get in trouble due to clots from this crap. I also tried to exercise even when I felt like crap. It lasted about 5 days for me. Never got short of breath or much of a cough but the body aches and fever sucked!
                          Last edited by killerbee; 01-01-2021, 02:41 AM.

Comment

I had it 12 days in the hospital blood clot double pnuemonia high fever severe diarrhea horrible abdominal pains
                            Still 6 weeks later I’m very weak and tire easy.

Comment

I’m on day 15 since testing positive. Currently day 6 in hospital with double pneumonia. Wife and kids got it same time with moderate to minor symptoms.

Comment

Hate to see you guys dealing with this. God, we come together to ask for your strength, comfort, and complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision For everyone being affected. That we come closer to you during these difficult times, and for us to remember you are always with us. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Working...
                                X