No announcement yet.

Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well my taste is slowly coming back....body aches seemed to have stopped after 5 days. Of course both kids are now positive but they just feel like have allergies. I figure I am on day 8 from first symptoms so probably just about done I hope.

Comment

I had it and had symptoms for maybe 3-4 days. I had a fever one night, and a headache for a few hours the next day. I had no taste/smell for 4 days and I've had limited taste/smell for about two weeks now. Im so happy we shut down the entire economy- causing me to lose my job because of this hoses**t.

Comment

I’m on day 5 of when symptoms first started. No congestion anymore, just a tad bit of tiredness. Feel about 60%.

Never had a cough.. never had a fever..

Still no taste or smell...

Comment

Is zinc still working for the folks that have taken it? My mom tested positive yesterday trying to find things that may help since she doesn't have a great immune system. Thanks for any info.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
            Is zinc still working for the folks that have taken it? My mom tested positive yesterday trying to find things that may help since she doesn't have a great immune system. Thanks for any info.

Here is the regimen I took. If you can get the prescription part, even better, but otherwise follow the supplement section. The most important thing I can tell anyone with Covid is to get a Pulse Oximeter from somewhere like CVS. Take readings morning noon and night. If at any point Oxygen Saturation drops below 90, go to the ER immediately. So many folks are letting pneumonia get so bad(because they don’t realize) and it’s tough for the hospital to reverse it.

My Mom is a perfect example. She has a very severe lung condition. She went in as soon as her oxygen dropped and I fully credit that pulseOx machine with saving her due to early intervention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
              I got tested Wednesday and my rapid test was neg. Got confirmation yesterday that my send off test was positive. At the clinic I went to they do both. I still have my taste and smell, but the aches, fatigue, cold sweats have been rough at times. Just started getting some respiratory symptoms yesterday which is worrisome. Started zinc, C, and D3 last night. I'm about 5 days in with my symptoms so hopefully I'll shake this mess soon! Stay safe folks!
              You guys have to remember, if you don't know, that if you go and test immediately after exposure, you're NOT going to test positive yet. It takes a few days to show up in your system, at least that's the way it was in our experiences. If you test early, you're going to get a negative. That's what is so screwy about this thing. Also, the rapid test is a general test but is still effective in showing you're pos. or neg. Other tests take longer because they are more specific, where you actually can be over the symptoms but still show as a positive because its just picking up traces that the virus left.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                Here is the regimen I took. If you can get the prescription part, even better, but otherwise follow the supplement section. The most important thing I can tell anyone with Covid is to get a Pulse Oximeter from somewhere like CVS. Take readings morning noon and night. If at any point Oxygen Saturation drops below 90, go to the ER immediately. So many folks are letting pneumonia get so bad(because they don’t realize) and it’s tough for the hospital to reverse it.

My Mom is a perfect example. She has a very severe lung condition. She went in as soon as her oxygen dropped and I fully credit that pulseOx machine with saving her due to early intervention.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                  Thank you.

You’re welcome. Prayers up for your Mom.

Comment

Seems like every week there is another story where one of these experts who say wear a mask and stay home is out gathering with friends and family with out a mask or social distancing, to include Dr’s so why would anyone listen to their advice?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      Seems like every week there is another story where one of these experts who say wear a mask and stay home is out gathering with friends and family with out a mask or social distancing, to include Dr’s so why would anyone listen to their advice?
                      Because it’s a hoax. Designed to kill off the older “white” population....all part of Agenda 2030 and the Great Reset. FYI....there is no vaccine either, it’s a placebo.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                        good to hear. I know about 10 people that have had it. All males, between 21 & 65 years old. One said it felt like he had a bad cold for a couple days, several lost smell & taste & the rest never would've known they had it if they weren't forced to get tested. I've been around dozens of people who have had it & been in many of their homes. If I've gotten it, I didn't know. If I haven't gotten it then it surely doesn't spread like they say. It has a 1:4 ratio of spreading, just like the flu. Measles has a 1:12 ratio, just to give you an idea.
                        If I had it, it was back last winter (Dec. and/or Jan.) before they say it was here. I had, what seemed to me, really bad allergies but I never get that in the dead of winter. Lasted about 10 days. I lost taste & smell but back then I just blamed it on my sinus' being clogged up.
                        Like the nurse above said, I'm on "the front lines" but my take on it is 180° different than what he/she said. I don't see it as being severe @ all & every single person I've seen it effect very badly also had other medical issues (mostly morbid obesity & COPD/asthma/chronic bronchitis/etc.).

you should pay more attention to folks here that have had it...

Comment

I got diagnosed on 12/19 after thinking I had a bad sinus infection. Only reason I went and got tested was because I was planning on seeing my folks (in their 70s) for Christmas.

My 10 day quarantine is winding down and here’s what I experienced.

I had a very mild case and thank the good Lord for that. I know others have had it bad.

So the sinus congestion was the worst. I was clogged up and couldn’t smell anything. I could still taste, but barely. Basically the urgent care doc said to treat the symptoms with OTC stuff.

I had some gastrointestinal symptoms that weren’t fun. Nausea, diarrhea and basically after I ate something I would be visiting the bathroom soon.

I had a low grade fever a few times, but nothing consistent. Also, a very bad headache but not often.

Finally, the fatigue is unreal. I’d try to get up and move around and then be huffing and out of breath.

I couldn’t do too much before I’d have to lie in bed again.

If you do get it, take vitamin c (1000 mg), vitamin d3 (5000 IU), zinc (50 mg) and a low dose aspirin to help with blood clots.

Hope everyone stays healthy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Think I may have it. Fatigue, headache, and sore throat set in Monday afternoon. Dry cough set in yesterday. Fatigue and headache have improved (the worst of my symptoms), but still not feeling 100%. Now I’m dealing with a lot of mucus production in my throat. No loss of smell or taste. Not sure if I was ever feverish, though did have the chills before going to bed last night that have since gone away.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                              Think I may have it. Fatigue, headache, and sore throat set in Monday afternoon. Dry cough set in yesterday. Fatigue and headache have improved (the worst of my symptoms), but still not feeling 100%. Now I’m dealing with a lot of mucus production in my throat. No loss of smell or taste. Not sure if I was ever feverish, though did have the chills before going to bed last night that have since gone away.
                              You’ll feel 100% in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by JRandolphTX View Post
                                I got diagnosed on 12/19 after thinking I had a bad sinus infection. Only reason I went and got tested was because I was planning on seeing my folks (in their 70s) for Christmas.

My 10 day quarantine is winding down and here’s what I experienced.

I had a very mild case and thank the good Lord for that. I know others have had it bad.

So the sinus congestion was the worst. I was clogged up and couldn’t smell anything. I could still taste, but barely. Basically the urgent care doc said to treat the symptoms with OTC stuff.

I had some gastrointestinal symptoms that weren’t fun. Nausea, diarrhea and basically after I ate something I would be visiting the bathroom soon.

I had a low grade fever a few times, but nothing consistent. Also, a very bad headache but not often.

Finally, the fatigue is unreal. I’d try to get up and move around and then be huffing and out of breath.

I couldn’t do too much before I’d have to lie in bed again.

If you do get it, take vitamin c (1000 mg), vitamin d3 (5000 IU), zinc (50 mg) and a low dose aspirin to help with blood clots.

Hope everyone stays healthy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                This almost exactly mirrors my experience, even to the day testing positive. However, I lost both taste and smell, and haven’t gotten them back. I already knew about the benefits of Vitamin C and Zinc, and as I was already taking C each day, I added the zinc lozenges to my routine. I only had one rough day and night, then started getting better. As JRandolph said though, the fatigue is unreal, I’m tired all the time. I have no appetite either.

Comment

Working...
                                X