Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have kin folk in the hospital with this mess . They ain’t doing very good .

Comment

I’d be lookin for another wife

Comment

JBJ. You a better man than I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
            My wife sent me here. I've been banished for the sake of the the rest of the home. If they become symptomatic or test positive then I'm allowed to come back.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
            Exactly my plan if I get sick. Definitely don’t want to put my wife and kids at any more risk than they need to be. Week or two in a hotel would be nothing to keep them from getting sick from me.

Comment

Do you alert the hotel? Do you have your room cleaned? How do you get your food?

Seems like a good idea, just curious about the execution.

Comment

Well... I tested negative Monday as mentioned before and just got a call from my supervisor and he’s running a fever and a rapid test came back positive for him.

Off to get tested again tomorrow...

Comment

I don't know about the hotel deal. Isn't the incubation period up to 2 weeks before symptoms? If so they are already exposed. Or is it not infectious until you start showing symptoms? Either way, I hope everyone gets better quick. Prayers up for all of you.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bradical BH View Post
                    Exactly my plan if I get sick. Definitely don’t want to put my wife and kids at any more risk than they need to be. Week or two in a hotel would be nothing to keep them from getting sick from me.

Wife and kids going to get it eventually might as well get it over with

Comment

If your diet includes fish, red meat, nuts, seeds, and eggs...

You are getting all and more Zinc than your body can handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                        Why? I'm totally ok with this and we both work in Healthcare. Its not just about me.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Do you alert the hotel? Do you have your room cleaned? How do you get your food?

Seems like a good idea, just curious about the execution.
                          Room will not be cleaned while I'm here. I already requested no services. I'll alert them upon my departure to take special precautions when cleaning. Favor delivery app brings anything I need that I didn't bring with myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                            I don't know about the hotel deal. Isn't the incubation period up to 2 weeks before symptoms? If so they are already exposed. Or is it not infectious until you start showing symptoms? Either way, I hope everyone gets better quick. Prayers up for all of you.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
                            Yes up to 2 weeks most show symptoms 3-5 days after exposure. Im pretty sure I acquired while traveling to San Antonio last week.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Wife and kids going to get it eventually might as well get it over with
                              Do not dispute this but no sense in intentionally exposing them. I think statically speaking every occupant of a vehicle will be involved in a crash at some point. Doesn't mean I'm going out of the way to crash my car with my family in it to get it over with.

Comment

I had a positive result last Wednesday. Was told quarantine for 14 days regardless. So far have been asymptomatic. Hoping it stays that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X