Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    The National Guard is testing nursing homes in smaller towns. They had 34 positive cases in one, so the local hospital tested them, and all 34 were negative. NG came back out and confirmed they were wrong. Do you think they took those off the books? Same thing happened in another town, but I did not hear specific numbers.

And you can bet your life that guys taking tests to get back to work, and getting multiple positives after they've gotten over the virus....are all going toward the positive cases.
    Unreal

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
      How is everyone getting rapid testing so quickly? My stepson came down with symptoms two days ago. We were able to get him into the local doc for a test but they said results would be 10 plus days out. All of the CVS, Walgreens, and other testing sites are out at least until July 8-10. I thought we were in a better place with testing until this hit close to home.
      Davam Urgent Care in Giddings. Call them. You gotta save a spot right after midnight. 20 minute results. Hope he’s doing ok.

Edit. They have one in Magnolia. Much closer to you

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        Davam Urgent Care in Giddings. Call them. You gotta save a spot right after midnight. 20 minute results. Hope he’s doing ok.

Edit. They have one in Magnolia. Much closer to you
        Thank you for the info will try to get him tested in Magnolia.

Comment

I posted in my prayer request thread, but my test came back NEGATIVE!! No Rona on me!! Praise the LORD!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            I posted in my prayer request thread, but my test came back NEGATIVE!! No Rona on me!! Praise the LORD!!
            That is great news!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Great news Charlie

Comment

Headed in for a DIY anti-body test. Wish me luck.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                  It's well known and documented with the cdc. The virus cells can linger for several days to weeks. The tests are very sensitive and will still pick it up just like the flu test, they don't retest a flu test for the same reason. Just fyi my wife coworkers are all in ther medical field.
                  It is also well known and documented the viri can’t survive more than a few minutes and less than 30 seconds on a hot object in the sun.

So, what do we believe?

Comment

Week and a half later, still crickets.

Gotta love the government.......

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                      Week and a half later, still crickets.

Gotta love the government.......
                      A guy at work got tested. ELEVEN DAYS LATER they confirmed him positive. Took another test that day. Negative. Zero symptoms. Lol. What a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                        It is also well known and documented the viri can’t survive more than a few minutes and less than 30 seconds on a hot object in the sun.

So, what do we believe?
                        I've only heard that on Facebook so I don't know nothing but I'm just an overpaid millwright, my daughter and wife are the medical experts.

Comment

My 86 year old grandma in the nursing home has it. She is kicking Covid *****. Keeping my fingers crossed..

Comment

Daughter's boyfriend tested positive yesterday. She has same symptoms as him but havent gotten results back for her yet. They tested at the same time. She says so far it's like a cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Txtourist View Post
                              Headed in for a DIY anti-body test. Wish me luck.

That’s a pizza place 😂🤣😂

Comment

Originally posted by Hogwild84 View Post
                                My 86 year old grandma in the nursing home has it. She is kicking Covid *****. Keeping my fingers crossed..
                                Update: it’s hitting her harder now a week into it.. respiratory distress now..

Comment

Working...
                                X