X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed with the Sunburnt product!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
      Sunburn is an inflammatory process. NSAIDS counter inflammation.

It may help with the pain but is not going to prevent you from getting sunburned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

noxzema

Comment

For some reason I'm wanting to see some pics!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

It looks way worse than it did when I took this picture.
            Attached Files

Comment

This all over the areas that are burned.

Comment

I got severely sun burnt years ago. I had a doctor and pharmacist suggest preparation H. Seemed to work from what I can remember.

Comment

Rub some dirt on it!

Silvadene is the only thing I would put on it. 2nd Burns can get infected pretty easily, especially once the blisters pop. You’ll have to go see a doctor, though. It’s a prescription drug. Silvadene and wrap with sterile gauze. Stay hydrated, too.

Comment

So would letting it dry be the best thing for it or do I need to put anti-burn stuff on it? That's keeping my skin moist and besides that it hurts like hell when I put stuff on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      It may help with the pain but is not going to prevent you from getting sunburned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Okay. I'm not interested in debating it with you. But I do know what I'm talking about. Assuming an adult has no contraindication to taking motrin and is not already on another NSAID, if they were to take 800 mg prior to sun exposure, their degree of sunburn would be significantly less than if they were to not take an NSAID. Depending on the duration of exposure, they might not burn, at all. That is science. Might even decrease their likelihood of cancer. Moving on....

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                        i was given some stuff called silvadine a few years back for a burn i got. it wasnt a sunburn, but was told it would work for sunburn.. and man did that stuff work miracles.

i hate sunburns. I would rather take a swift kick to the gonads than have a bad sunburn.
                        Several years ago I was welding on a trailer and went to stand up, lost my balance and fell against the spot I had just welded. It hit on the meaty spot just slow my elbow and burned me really bad. The Dr persceibed me some silvadine and I was good to go in 4 or 5 days! I kept it around for a long time and used or when needed but finally ran out of it.

Comment

Are you flexing?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            Are you flexing?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                            There's no flexing with this burn man. My skin already feels like it's splitting. The less movement my arms do the better off I am.

Bending my arm is fine. Flexing.....I'm iffy on that. Those bubbles could break I feel like.
                            Last edited by okrattler; 06-01-2020, 03:00 PM.

Comment

I got burned in house fire pretty good, work, and silvadine cream was what hospital gave me

Comment

I recently had a 2nd degree burn on my face. Doctor told me to bathe it with 50/50 water and distilled vinegar. This, ibuprofen (not Tylenol...it's not anti-inflammatory), and a couple of cocktails before bed worked miracles in terms of taking the heat out of the burn. Didn't sting like I thought it would, just brought instant relief. Fine lines and wrinkles are gone, too.

I also like a previous post recommending you add vinegar to bath water and bathe in it. Best way to get an all-over application.

Comment

Working...
                                X