yellowstone season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    Foreshadowing .... he'll be putting that same ring on Beth while she lays in her coffin.

Then... the reckoning
    Could be right about ring. Good thinking. One thing is for sure. Gonna be plenty more dead people in the valley!! LOL!

Comment

[ATTACH]1016410[/ATTACH]

Comment

John Dutton aint dead.

Somehow the Yellowstone is gonna become part of reservation land to protect it from Roarke's soon to be dead ***. Probably a deal with Rainwater involving Kacy's over dramatic, and annnoying, wife.

Beth gonna lose a limb or two, and maybe a little starch in her shorts.

Jamie doesn't get the killin he deserves, but he'll be removed from the family, disgraced politically, and left with nothing.

Kacy stays livestock commish once the Yellowstone is protected, and John is married to the governor.

Lloyd dies taking a bullet from Walker, destined for Rip.

That blonde barrel racer has a really nice butt!

Rip. Kills. Everybody.

I'm only certain of one of these things.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Somehow they need to get the barrel racers in the horse trough....

Comment

John Dutton aint dead.

Somehow the Yellowstone is gonna become part of reservation land to protect it from Roarke's soon to be dead ***. Probably a deal with Rainwater involving Kacy's over dramatic, and annnoying, wife.

Jamie doesn't get the killin he deserves, but he'll be removed from the family, disgraced politically, and left with nothing.

Kacy stays livestock commish once the Yellowstone is protected, and John is married to the governor.

Rip. Kills. Everybody.

I agree with some of these. And pretty certain I'm certain with the one you are certain with!

Comment

I am almost certain that at minimum, one full episode will be a flashback of prior events. We wont know who did what until episode 2 or 3.

Beth, if she died, it would not bother me one bit. She does not bring anything to the show besides being a beotch to everyone. Her character arch is complete anyhow. She cant have kids, she no longer has power of attorney over the ranch, she was fired from her job, and her and Rip were finally getting to a place in their relationship where they were comfortable. There really isnt much more room for character development.

Kasey lives and goes on to be governor. I think his annoying wife winds up leaving again because of the violence and him being gone all the time. Either that or she joins Rainwater's efforts even further

Rip gets his revenge and likely gets shot a few more times. The thing with digging up his momma was creepy. He even touched her hands and wiped his face right after.

John is the face of the show. Unless Costner has other contractual work that is more important, he survives. I think they foreshadowed his survival showing the cellphone and his smart remark he made.

Jamie is a little butt wipe that needs cleaned. Always in emotional distress and always does something to hurt or ruin somebody else. He gonna get his, or at least a firm interrogation from Rip after his remark on the phone call.

Comment

Just watched the last episode.. Rip and the Cowboys are about to start stacking bodies...
                Who out of the family survives is anybody's guess.. Jamie is going to turn meaner and uglier than any of them.. Its going to get wild....

Comment

Just watched again and heard rainwater ugly Indian lady say kill ....... and take back our land

Comment

John Dutton aint dead.

Rip. Kills. Everybody.

John ends up with the Governor, she steps down due to some form of political reason after marrying John. Kasey and Jamie end up running against each other for Mayor. Jamie gets Roarke and company buying his way and it ends up being a tight race to the finish..... maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                      They made a grave mistake not killing Rip first. Kacey is fine, he’s a seal with cover and a 45, John will make it just because he is the main character, Beth won’t make it which will release Rip on a killing spree like never seen before.
                      I’m kinda seeing it this way too.

Who knows how many directions the blame for the hits will go in though.

Comment

John Dutton aint dead.

Rip. Kills. Everybody.

One possible way is to leave Yellowstone to Tate in Trust since he is 1/2 Indian. And the Reservation as Trustee upon Duttons death. That should protect it to a certain degree

Comment

So who ordered all of the hits, the equity group or Jaime?

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                            I don’t think any of them die. I think Beth is hurt pretty bad. Kacey is fine. John survives as well. I think the Indian chick with rainwater might be involved with some of it.
                            Interesting theory.

Comment

My theory
                              John on his deathbed tells Casey with Rip in the background (Kill em all) and next season will be the final season and Casey and rip pull a John Wick.

Comment

It maybe Somebody kin to the Becks too because that little story came to a complete stop after season two which I thought was strange.

Comment

Working...
                                X