yellowstone season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gspbrad View Post
    I thought until the last 10 min - Season 3 was a bust. Very disappointed. That said, season 4 could be the best one yet.

Here's a guess of how it sets up:

Beth - she will connect with the afterlife. She'l be in a coma and she will meet Rip's mom. She'll also see her mom again. They will get some level of closure. Probably rough and argue from the start, but find reconciliation at the end.

Kayce - Survives the hit attempt. He kills them all with his pistol. He'll become governor - at least interim. Gov Perry will step down based on her feelings for John or she could even be impeached (seems to be the current flavor of the week). Kacey as Gov will save his family ranch.

Jamie - He's just a pawn in a bigger scheme. Roarke likely had something to do with forcing Jamie to find out he was adopted. Guessing Roarke and Jamie's biological father are connected somehow. Roarke is the puppet master, and Jamie's biological dad is the puppet. Jamie will likely become the focal point behind the bombing and shooting. He'll come close to being killed by either Rip or John, but Rainwater will step in and show them the truth. In the end, Jamie will betray John and see it in the end. He will have to chose - be killed or kill his biological.

John - he lives to fight another day. He kills Roarke.

Rainwater - turns his warrior loose and he goes on to avenge the Dutton's. He and John will become close in the beginning of Season 4, but John will eventually betray him. Then it's back to war between Rainwater and John Dutton.

Walker - he's either a fed and will end up at the train station or the rodeo girls get him killed by running their mouth.

Roarke - likely dies naked doing yoga - shot by John - Rip could be there to empty lead too.

Beth and Rip - adopt a child. Follows John's footsteps. Maybe the boy who was looking for lug nuts when John was hit.

Comment

I don’t think any of them die. I think Beth is hurt pretty bad. Kacey is fine. John survives as well. I think the Indian chick with rainwater might be involved with some of it.

Comment

Originally posted by gspbrad View Post
        I thought until the last 10 min - Season 3 was a bust. Very disappointed. That said, season 4 could be the best one yet.

Here's a guess of how it sets up:

Beth - she will connect with the afterlife. She'l be in a coma and she will meet Rip's mom. She'll also see her mom again. They will get some level of closure. Probably rough and argue from the start, but find reconciliation at the end.

Kayce - Survives the hit attempt. He kills them all with his pistol. He'll become governor - at least interim. Gov Perry will step down based on her feelings for John or she could even be impeached (seems to be the current flavor of the week). Kacey as Gov will save his family ranch.

Jamie - He's just a pawn in a bigger scheme. Roarke likely had something to do with forcing Jamie to find out he was adopted. Guessing Roarke and Jamie's biological father are connected somehow. Roarke is the puppet master, and Jamie's biological dad is the puppet. Jamie will likely become the focal point behind the bombing and shooting. He'll come close to being killed by either Rip or John, but Rainwater will step in and show them the truth. In the end, Jamie will betray John and see it in the end. He will have to chose - be killed or kill his biological.

John - he lives to fight another day. He kills Roarke.

Rainwater - turns his warrior loose and he goes on to avenge the Dutton's. He and John will become close in the beginning of Season 4, but John will eventually betray him. Then it's back to war between Rainwater and John Dutton.

Walker - he's either a fed and will end up at the train station or the rodeo girls get him killed by running their mouth.

Roarke - likely dies naked doing yoga - shot by John - Rip could be there to empty lead too.

Beth and Rip - adopt a child. Follows John's footsteps. Maybe the boy who was looking for lug nuts when John was hit.
        This

Comment

It's pretty simple to figure who ordered the hits, especially after the comment was made to "Handle this like an oil deal in Yeman". I told my wife it was gonna get interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
            The Roarke character's haircut has been bugging me all season.
            Glad I'm not the only one! Looks like a bad rug glued to his head.

Comment

Hits were carried out by Rourke’s group.

Beth is a goner. She and Rip were both finally getting the happy ending that neither ever dreamed would happen, so rightly it has to be snatched away from them.

John and Kacey will both survive.

Jamie is going to try to weasel his way into the Governors seat because that is the only way he can get back at John and take the Yellowstone. That’s going to cause Kacey to have to run against him.

Jamie will be backed by the tribe and in return part or all of the Yellowstone will go to them.

And I like what someone said above. Rourke will be killed while he’s doing his naked yoga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No way that they kill Beth. She is the reason half of the men here watch that show.

Comment

They made the explosion too big, nobody could survive that, not even Batman

Comment

I think John dies in episode 1, and Kayce takes over and moves towards the governorship.

RIP goes on a revenge spree and ends up Killing Jamie (Phone call when Jamie said I don't think you should contact me anymore sealed his fate)

I just don't see how Beth survives that blast, but she should have been the safest character in my mind. She makes the show.

Comment

Did anyone else think that the scene where Rip dug up his Mother and took the ring was the stupidest thing they'd ever seen?

I really can't believe Costner let that go to film.

Comment

I see kacey becoming governor. Rip killing Jaime and everyone else. Kacey let’s Rip take over the ranch and he also takes in the little kid that was at the scene where Dutton was shot. I don’t see Dutton making it.

Comment

Unless I missed it, how is no one talking about how creepy it was that Rip had his mom dug up for the ring. How many girls would wear that ring?

Comment

I think the kid will somehow come into play saving John...can't see the main character being written off just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by texasbbq View Post
                              Did anyone else think that the scene where Rip dug up his Mother and took the ring was the stupidest thing they'd ever seen?

I really can't believe Costner let that go to film.

Agreed. I asked my wife if she could imagine the smell coming out of that casket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Steves ATV View Post
                                Unless I missed it, how is no one talking about how creepy it was that Rip had his mom dug up for the ring. How many girls would wear that ring?
                                beth would toss it her mouth like an aspirin for a quick spit shine & slap it right on...probly turn her on too.

Comment

Working...
                                X