yellowstone season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasbbq View Post
    Did anyone else think that the scene where Rip dug up his Mother and took the ring was the stupidest thing they'd ever seen?

I really can't believe Costner let that go to film.

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last night show was pretty wild

Comment

they ended this season with a throwback from Dallas, "Who shot J.R. type ending?"

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          I think the kid will somehow come into play saving John...can't see the main character being written off just yet.
          This
          Originally posted by Artos View Post
          beth would toss it her mouth like an aspirin for a quick spit shine & slap it right on...probly turn her on too.
          And this

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
            they ended this season with a throwback from Dallas, "Who shot J.R. type ending?"
            I said the same thing to the girls. I even typed who shot JR? Lol.

That whole dig up his mother ring thing...show gets harder to watch each week.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree funny thing about all of this is wife and I are re watching all of the old Dallas episodes.

And we are in season 11 or 12. Where Weststar try to buy section 40 out from under the Ewings. Its funny how similar at some points these shows are.

Just a modern day version of the same thing.

Comment

I really wish "THE SON" and "BLOOD AND OIL" would have mad it also. Both of those shows died on the vine. I like all of these type shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Haha so true !

Comment

They done messed up! Rip bout to kill everbody but the blonde barrel racer!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by texasbbq View Post
                        Did anyone else think that the scene where Rip dug up his Mother and took the ring was the stupidest thing they'd ever seen?

I really can't believe Costner let that go to film.
                        Foreshadowing .... he'll be putting that same ring on Beth while she lays in her coffin.

Then... the reckoning
                        Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 08-24-2020, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

I'm still in it til the end. But yeah, they went from Sons of Anarchy to Days of our Lives... let's just hope they don't go out like Deadwood.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Yep, Rip is about to pull a "Ol' number 6" on'm.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                              Yep, Rip is about to pull a "Ol' number 6" on'm.
                              there's a reason he said "I'd rather kill a 1,000 men than one more horse."

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                                Foreshadowing .... he'll be putting that same ring on Beth while she lays in her coffin.

Then... the reckoning
                                I bet youre right

Comment

Working...
                                X