Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Turkey Tour 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
    That’s a sweet looking call for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Give him a look, John Sinclair custom calls. His titanium, copper, brass stainless steel, aluminum surfaces can’t be beat.....

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
      Give him a look, John Sinclair custom calls. His titanium, copper, brass stainless steel, aluminum surfaces can’t be beat.....
      I have been saying I am going to get a new pot call. I have one custom that I use and the guy quit making them.

And any production pot I have found just doesn’t do it for me

Comment

I’ve heard some good things about his calls from others too... might have to bite the bullet.

Comment

On Masters advice, I looked into Sinclair calls a few seasons ago. I was hunting in Menard at the time and spring winds were brutal. I went with a titanium over glass- to get the sharp yelps and cuts to reach out longer distance and be more effective in the wind. The turkeys out there responded to it really well. Many times we would see turkeys gobble to the call and not be able to hear them over the wind. The titanium seems to produce a frequency that our Rios like.

Bloodwood, 3.5 titanium over glass

I’d like to add another one- likely titanium over slate for more a tad more mellow call- just for something different.

Comment

Do one of yall mind showing us the top side of those calls?

Comment

Comment

That looks like non anodized aluminium. Do you use a scotch pad or sandpaper to roughen?

Comment

Looks like some great birds have been taken this year!
                  Last edited by Les; 04-19-2020, 06:56 AM.
                  Lesto!!

Comment

Spent last weekend about 25 miles SW of Encino chasing turks. Birds were pretty quiet after fly down, but Friday morning I found a couple that would work. Ended up with my best bird to date. 5 beards.
                    10" 7 1/4" 4" 6 1/2" and 5"
                    Also took a brother that had never spring turkey hunted. Got him a nice 2yr old. At one point, he had 3 jakes at 10' gobbling their heads off at him. Really got his blood pumping.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Les; 04-19-2020, 06:56 AM.
                    Lesto!!

Comment

Congrats! That’s a nice one!

Comment

Great bird, and trophy! Can't wait to hit the turkey woods, nothing like it.

Comment

Nice job Les. Impressive bird

Comment

The mist....

Comment

Coolest pic I've seen in a long time!!

Comment

The mist....

Buddies first bird of the season, he made it count!

Comment

Working...
                                X