Ever see a UFO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    You are severely underestimating the power of the Ruger 10/22 with a 30 round clip sir.

I stand corrected lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If aliens wanted to distroy us all they would have to do is spread a lethal virus around the world that would totally wipe us out......Oh, wait!

Comment

I was never a believer until one morning about 30 years ago while I was sitting in a box blind waiting for daylight. I started seeing odd lights on the horizon. They were unlike any lights I had seen before. They would sit still for several minutes and then shoot off in different directions. After watching for several minutes, I tried to look at them with my binos, but every time I would get the lights in my view, they would disappear, only to come back when I put the binos down. Just at daylight, the lights began to come towards me. All of a sudden, the lights surrounded the stand. Im not sure what I saw was an alien, because the light were so bright that I could not see real well. But something stepped in front of the lights and said it would give me a cookie if I showed them my butt hole.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
          I was never a believer until one morning about 30 years ago while I was sitting in a box blind waiting for daylight. I started seeing odd lights on the horizon. They were unlike any lights I had seen before. They would sit still for several minutes and then shoot off in different directions. After watching for several minutes, I tried to look at them with my binos, but every time I would get the lights in my view, they would disappear, only to come back when I put the binos down. Just at daylight, the lights began to come towards me. All of a sudden, the lights surrounded the stand. Im not sure what I saw was an alien, because the light were so bright that I could not see real well. But something stepped in front of the lights and said it would give me a cookie if I showed them my butt hole.
          How was the cookie?

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Reported UFO sightings have more than quadrupled in Colorado since 2012.

Just saying

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

drone could though
              Yea but nothing we had or have flys the speeds I witnessed.. Literally like a bullet shot from a rifle and then dead stop with no deceleration first. And then back to bullet speed, leaving a tracer tail behind. 4 of us saw it in 1980.

Comment

I saw one years ago. Went went to visit California and decided to book a cabin up in Big Bear. We were all hanging outside and it was near midnight I'd say. Out of nowhere, this green, dish-shaped object sores right beyond the tree lines. It was silent and had a pulsing neon green light around it. Out of about 10 people, only my wife, her friend and myself saw this. In an instant, it shot up into the sky and disappeared. My wife still does not believe even though she saw it first hand. I remembered she said, "I don't know what that was but it's creeping me out!" How do you not believe in something you just saw with your own eyes? Women are crazy... anyway, I've told this story many times and people always say that we were either drunk or high on something haha but I don't drink and I certainly do not do drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                  I have seen many during my life. If you lay on your back on a clear night, and stare at the sky for even 30 minutes, you will probably see things that have no explanation. The most common thing I see is a “star” looking object (that you can tell if way way off), move from spot to spot across the sky with long pauses in between. I have also seen objects moving slowly, then all of a sudden flash across the sky and vanish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  This was exactly my experience except it appeared pretty dang close...like a few hundred feet up.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    Yea but nothing we had or have flys the speeds I witnessed.. Literally like a bullet shot from a rifle and then dead stop with no deceleration first. And then back to bullet speed, leaving a tracer tail behind. 4 of us saw it in 1980.
                    Not disbelieving you. But I know we did a lot of experiments with a pulse jet that works something like that?

Comment

UFO(Unidentified Flying Object) It can be unidentified and not be a space ship. I think folks associate UFO too often with a martian space ship.

Comment

My dad and I saw some strange lights similar to what has been called the Marfa lights, but we were north of I-10 headed to Guadalupe Mtns Natl Park. Very far away, very bright, and moving very quickly in irregular ways.
                        Nothing I've ever seen or heard of could explain what we saw-- gave me chills.

Comment

Not disbelieving you. But I know we did a lot of experiments with a pulse jet that works something like that?
                          Well then I guess it could have been man made. I guess I'll never know for sure but that's ok because the mystery of it all keeps things interesting...

Comment

Tagged for later reading!

Comment

Cool thread....fun reading other people’s sightings.

I grew up in a small town south of Lubbock. At the time of my sighting (mid 80s) I was approximately 12 yrs old and my 10 year old cousin was with me one evening in sept/oct. it was already dark out and we were walking down a residential street to my house, it was a clear night & the street lights were lit. As we were walking down the street chatting, something in the sky caught my attention....saw something out of the corner of my eye above us. I stopped for a brief moment and looked up and at ca. 200 ft above us I saw the leading edge, tip of a large gray triangular object floating/very slowly gliding across the sky in complete silence. The object was large, my initial thoughts were that it was a hand glider because of its shape and the complete silence with which it moved across the sky....but a hand glider at night made no sense then and it doesn’t now, plus the object we saw was as big as a house. we quickly realized that this was weird so we took off running down the street to my house.

To this day i still wonder what we saw, intelligent extraterrestrial life? Maybe. But my home town is relatively close to Cannon AFB so as I got older I just assumed it was some type of top secret military tech. I also wonder if anyone else across the Southern Plains saw something similar in the mid 80s. I will also say that it was unnerving having something that large float/glide above you in complete silence.....it was creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by TxArcheo View Post
                                Cool thread....fun reading other people’s sightings.

I grew up in a small town south of Lubbock. At the time of my sighting (mid 80s) I was approximately 12 yrs old and my 10 year old cousin was with me one evening in sept/oct. it was already dark out and we were walking down a residential street to my house, it was a clear night & the street lights were lit. As we were walking down the street chatting, something in the sky caught my attention....saw something out of the corner of my eye above us. I stopped for a brief moment and looked up and at ca. 200 ft above us I saw the leading edge, tip of a large gray triangular object floating/very slowly gliding across the sky in complete silence. The object was large, my initial thoughts were that it was a hand glider because of its shape and the complete silence with which it moved across the sky....but a hand glider at night made no sense then and it doesn’t now, plus the object we saw was as big as a house. we quickly realized that this was weird so we took off running down the street to my house.

To this day i still wonder what we saw, intelligent extraterrestrial life? Maybe. But my home town is relatively close to Cannon AFB so as I got older I just assumed it was some type of top secret military tech. I also wonder if anyone else across the Southern Plains saw something similar in the mid 80s. I will also say that it was unnerving having something that large float/glide above you in complete silence.....it was creepy.
                                Could be testing for solar sails. Timeline checks out

Comment

Working...
                                X