X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes......................

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
      Don't talk about this around anyone with a straight jacket.
      Lmao!

Comment

Theyre real. I know people w high ranking jobs who will not even touch the subject. One thing people can see that they prob mistake for a ufo is the space station hauling bass across the night sky. Theres actually an app that tracks it and tells you where its at. Its pretty neat.

Comment

Yep. Came streaking across the sky while I was driving home one night, stopped on a dime and didn't move for about 30 seconds, then resumed on its path over the horizon. Was far lower than satellites or commercial air flights, and way faster. Can't explain what it was, and was back in the early 90's before drones became commonly seen.

Comment

Aurora,TX

When you hear the phrase “UFO crash,” you probably think of Roswell, New Mexico in 1947, but did you know that 50 years earlier, a mysterious airship allegedly crashed in Aurora, Texas?

Comment

Me and a buddy watched an object on opening day of duck season for about five seconds. It was moving from our right to left and then blasted off... very star trek like. Was moving way to slow to be a shooting star but it really blew our minds how it blasted off. I know this has been talked about on tbh before but go listen to Joe Rogans podcast with Bob Lazar.

Comment

Yup. Seen two while in the Navy while on a Caribbean Cruise and a few years ago seen an Orb being followed by an Army helicopter up close (about 75 feet off the ground) in the Buchanan Lake area around 2am.

Comment

I have seen two around Galveston County. Once was my mom and I when I was about 10 started out as three light clumped up then turned in to about 20 lights as it got closer then disappeared. We were both in awe. Second I was a few years back I was looking toward the north then saw green light look like it was falling and in mid fall turned red then changed to blue and went straight back up. My best friend sister was on her way back to San Marcus on 10 headed west and saw the same light in the same direction. Creepy something is out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Me and Eric Heisman was down in Mexico two weeks ago - we seen forty of 'em flying in formation. They've got bases all over the world now, you know. They've been coming here ever since 1946 - when the scientists first started bouncin' radar beams off of the moon. And they have been livin' and workin' among us in vast quantities ever since. The government knows all about 'em.

Comment

All the time.....

Comment

I see flying objects that I can’t identify all the time.

Comment

Me and a co-worker saw one during the daytime several years ago, saucer shaped-check, wobbling erratically during flight-check, kinda silvery colored-check. He and hop in the truck and drive 6-8 miles to get close enough for a good visual, turns out it was the Fuji blimp headed to El Paso against a west wind!

Comment

Shirtless Putin flies em all!

Comment

There are a billion planets out there
                              Every single civilization ever known to man has the same story about ancestors coming from the stars.
                              There is no doubt that they exist and that they have and continue to come here

Comment

Yes, 1972, Republic of Vietnam, Long Binh Post, daylight and clear visibility. Two fellow soldiers and I were outside our hooch shooting the bull when we observed a strange distortion in the sky. It was roughly an elongated oval shape and appeared to be only a few hundred feet off the ground moving low and slow from our left to right. We observed it until it was out of sight. We were asking each other, “What is that?”. It looked like heat distortion but with a defined shape. I don’t recall any sound but that really doesn’t mean anything because there was always noise of vehicles, helicopters, etc. The closest thing I’ve seen since, and I’m reluctant to say it, is the camouflaged alien in the movie Predator. Did we see a “cloaked” UFO flying low and slow over the largest Army post in Vietnam? Who knows? I can say that we were somewhat experienced observers of aircraft as there was near constant aircraft flying over Long Binh Post. Bien Hoa airbase was only a few miles away from Long Binh and virtually every type of aircraft in Vietnam flew overhead at one time or another, not to mention helicopters.

At least 25 years later, I worked with a retired Air Force Master Sergeant who had served in Vietnam at Bien Hoa airbase but not at the same time I was in country. He was a few years older than me. He was adamant that what we had seen was heat distortion from a jet engine only the jet was much farther away than what we thought. That is definitely a possibility except for the defined shape we observed. My retired Air Force sergeant coworker, and friend, was involved in highly classified assignments during his 30 year military career that he wouldn’t discuss at all. His immediate dismissal of what I observed has always made me wonder if he knew more than he was saying.

We probably observed the heat waves from a small high performance aircraft from a long ways off that appeared to be much closer moving low and slow. I still don’t buy that explanation, that’s not what I saw. Maybe I’m just dinky dau.

Comment

Working...
                                X