Ever see a UFO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever see a UFO?

I have seen many during my life. If you lay on your back on a clear night, and stare at the sky for even 30 minutes, you will probably see things that have no explanation. The most common thing I see is a “star” looking object (that you can tell if way way off), move from spot to spot across the sky with long pauses in between. I have also seen objects moving slowly, then all of a sudden flash across the sky and vanish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So, I have always wonder why would an alien ship have light blinking or just on? If they are sophisticated enough to get her, they probably don't need light. Especially blinking or just lights like driving lights

Comment

Seems to be a lot more people eating shrooms these days. Who would a thought?

Comment

Hunting mule deer this year I was sitting on top of a canyon at 4am waiting for the sun to come up, watching shooting stars n such, when all of a sudden i saw 4 lights going south to north in a perfect line.
          But as one goes out of view, another light came along in the same line, perfectly following. Then another, and another.. I counted 20. Was kinda messing with my head since you just dont see lights that high follow perfect lines, let alone in a group.
          Guy in camp was in to this stuff, so told him bout, thought a bit, and told me about SpaceX 's starlink sats. Im guessing that was it. Sure did mess with me though lol

Comment

My grandfather (retired USAF General) told me of a story while flying his personal airplane with three friends in the early 80's. While traveling around 10K' the four men observed a silver, tear drop shaped object (large) start and stop under their airplane at an amazing speed. My grandfather had no doubt what they saw was a UFO, as he was part of the SR71/U2 skunk works and had all kinds of security clearances at that time and prior to the sighting.

I myself have never seen one.

Comment

The most intriguing video's I have seen of UFO's from the 70's and 80' that I used to believe was irrefutable evidence because of the 90 degree turns, instant stops/propulsion and hovering....now I just believe they were military quad drones well ahead of their time.

Comment

Yes I have and what I saw was not from this planet. We don't have things that travel that fast or stop that fast. Horizon to horizon in seconds and stop three times doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                  Yes I have and what I saw was not from this planet. We don't have things that travel that fast or stop that fast. Horizon to horizon in seconds and stop three times doing it.
                  Your description is spot on with my experience as well. A human body could not take the G's that what I saw would have generated..

Comment

Yes I’ve seen them twice. Once in E. TX and again when I was living in AZ.

I figured it followed me from TX to AZ so now I wear a tin foil hat all the time. It matches my tin foil long johns.

Haven’t seen them since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Your description is spot on with my experience as well. A human body could not take the G's that what I saw would have generated..
                      drone could though

Comment

Most people mistake satellites or the space station as a UFO. It's important to remember UFO doesn't mean alien. But man they have to be out there. I always go back to Fermi's paradox. It goes something like -

If 1% of all stars were like our son
                        and 1% of those stars had an earth like planet
                        and 1% of those planets had some form of life
                        and 1% of those planets with life had intelligent life
                        you would still be left with 100's of billions of planets with intelligent life.

Comment

Originally posted by thisisbeer View Post
                          Most people mistake satellites or the space station as a UFO. It's important to remember UFO doesn't mean alien. But man they have to be out there. I always go back to Fermi's paradox. It goes something like -

If 1% of all stars were like our son
                          and 1% of those stars had an earth like planet
                          and 1% of those planets had some form of life
                          and 1% of those planets with life had intelligent life
                          you would still be left with 100's of billions of planets with intelligent life.
                          Strictly speaking, you're referencing the Drake Equation which aims to quantify the number of potential extraterrestrial civilizations. The Fermi Paradox is the apparent contradiction between the high number resulting from the Drake Equation and the supposedly zero number of contacts we have had from those civilizations.

Of course, to believe we have had zero contacts with extraterrestrials would be ignoring quite a bit of evidence to the contrary.

Comment

Does anyone else feel like if an alien species had the technology to get here we are screwed in any kind of fight? Our space tech is far from being able to see humas travel outside of our solar system. If another spevied was able to acheive intergalactic travel any kind of weapons they would have developed with that tech will far out match us right?

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
                              Does anyone else feel like if an alien species had the technology to get here we are screwed in any kind of fight? Our space tech is far from being able to see humas travel outside of our solar system. If another spevied was able to acheive intergalactic travel any kind of weapons they would have developed with that tech will far out match us right?
                              You are severely underestimating the power of the Ruger 10/22 with a 30 round clip sir.

Comment

All these sightings, videos etc are a bunch of bullsh. Are there strange things in the sky do people see weird shizz they cant explain yes, does it mean little green men are spying on us no it does not. So until one of those faukers lands his ship and gets out to shake our hands I will call bullsh on aliens.

Comment

Working...
                                X