X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sir!
    Attached Files

Comment

I am no fisherman by any means, but my twins love to fish and I have hit the Trinity river around this time with a cousin and had a blast. We hit the river around Madisonville and Midway. I am planning on going on the 29th, any help in getting the twins on some fish would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by C R Cox View Post
        I am no fisherman by any means, but my twins love to fish and I have hit the Trinity river around this time with a cousin and had a blast. We hit the river around Madisonville and Midway. I am planning on going on the 29th, any help in getting the twins on some fish would be appreciated.

Usually the little creeks that feed into the trinity such as bedias and Nelson creeks are starting to turn on around that time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

anyone been out to Reimer’s ?

Comment

Slow today with rain the last few days and temps 34 this morning. Managed 7 keepers by noon but let them go. Was a beautiful morning for sure!
            Attached Files

Comment

Yall find the water up?

The navasota was rollin up in leon county and Conroe looked high crossing it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                Slow today with rain the last few days and temps 34 this morning. Managed 7 keepers by noon but let them go. Was a beautiful morning for sure!
                Creek wasn't bad but was up about 1ft higher than it was a few days ago. It was alot muddier also so that didnt help

Comment

Anyone had luck up by dfw yet?

Comment

I am so looking forward to getting back into this when we move back to the Bell County/Temple/Rogers area! I grew up fishing the Leon around Mother Neff Park and Iron Bridge Park with my Dad around blocks in the rivers formed by downed trees and such. Also fished at Lemmons Camp and caught stringers full in a single day. I have seen the river so full of white bass that they would not hit a single thing you threw at them but were so thick that I had holes poked in my waders from them swimming by. Do not believe me, I am 66 years old and fishing like that most of you have never seen. I have also been at Lemmons when they had spawned and seen the river milky white from the you know what from the males. Call me a liar if you want, but I know what I saw and experienced it more than once! I probably have friends that will back this up, but not on TBH!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                      Anyone had luck up by dfw yet?
                      I'm east of Dallas about 40 miles. Haven't had any luck so far. I'm hog hunting this weekend or I would've tried it again.

Won't be long and they'll be thick in the creek I usually fish in!!!

Comment

Caught 20+ this past Monday at Lake Houston Park. Didn't keep any but there were only a few that would have made 10".

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post

Hit me up next time Mike, I’m game for some White bass action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                            anyone been out to Reimer’s ?
                            Trolled two hours on Travis yesterday....Narrows to Double Horn. Only black bass to show for the effort.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

They're still running...caught what I felt like cleaning. Just a quick trip, slept late fish 11 till 1 came back to the ramp.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm going to give them a try on Medina river this weekend. Not expecting much but we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X