2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post
    Right on Chris and Shane! That wind was whipping for sure, what was nice though is it was actually a little chilly coming out of the harbor, that was a nice change from the heat. I was helping a buddy prefish for a tourney this weekend, so we didn’t stay long after finding the reds. I did get a little gator to slam a soft dine though, which was pretty cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was thinking, sure wish I had a jacket this morning!

Seen a good gator my last trip through the diversion channel. Been a while since I've seen one.

Another note, we saw lots and lots of sharks yesterday. 4 to 6 footers cruising the flats. Pretty docile, they just minded their own business but I always had at least one eye on them.

Comment

Does anyone know the details on that 30+ 10 lb trout caught in Sabine the other day? A buddy of mine sent me a screen shot off Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
        Does anyone know the details on that 30+ 10 lb trout caught in Sabine the other day? A buddy of mine sent me a screen shot off Facebook.

Don’t know the details but I know he’ll be kicking himself for not signing up for the STAR Tournament.

Comment

Anyone have any tips for South Padre? Taking boat down there next week for a few days and have never fished it.

Comment

I am on a Fb group that kid is a member of.. Being a youngster he doesn't have much money so they took a collection from members that wanted to donate for his mount.. In 30 mins they collected enough to get it done for him

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
              I am on a Fb group that kid is a member of.. Being a youngster he doesn't have much money so they took a collection from members that wanted to donate for his mount.. In 30 mins they collected enough to get it done for him

Sounds like a great group! What’s it called?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                Sounds like a great group! What’s it called?
                Sabine Lake Fishing and Discussion

Comment

Seems like getting a new rod is impossible. Just had another delivered and it arrived like this...

Comment

Not good

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                    Seems like getting a new rod is impossible. Just had another delivered and it arrived like this...

I hear you!!!

Comment

Y’all have some luck with rods being shipped.

I had UPS break a rod of mine when I shipped it back to Waterloo. They shipped a rod back to me without any issues.

Comment

Late start but we're rolling!

Traveling in an RV is awesome! !

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          Y’all have some luck with rods being shipped.

I had UPS break a rod of mine when I shipped it back to Waterloo. They shipped a rod back to me without any issues.

Waterloo replaced mine no problem but the funny thing is the broken one (which was missing) showed up at same time as the replacement about 10 days after I ordered.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2399.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	24620792
                            Got a few today overall it was tough but I got a limit of reds and 2 trout on lures while the other guys were drowning croaker.

Comment

Hey man, can you post the pic? Or pm me if you don't want to post, I'd like to see it.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                                [ATTACH]1007082[/ATTACH]
                                Got a few today overall it was tough but I got a limit of reds and 2 trout on lures while the other guys were drowning croaker.

You fishing in Louisiana or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X