Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    Nothing is confirmed until you see a press
    Conference and a UHaul backed up to the star.
    Today’s journalism is “print without verification and retract as needed”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    espn said he is gone.
    NFL Network said no decision on JG
    Last edited by lovemylegacy; 01-03-2020, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Praying he stays.

Comment

Jerry won’t fire him. He will let his contract expire and be gone. They will say it was mutual.

Comment

Checking back with this thread if we've figured out if hes gone yet. Other thread has moved on to new coach selection

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
            Checking back with this thread if we've figured out if hes gone yet. Other thread has moved on to new coach selection
            Hehehe Hehehe hehehe

Comment

Marvin Lewis? Now their is a coach that will work for cheap and be a head piece.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                Marvin Lewis? Now their is a coach that will work for cheap and be a head piece.
                That would fulfill the Rooney rule.

Comment

Only in Jerry's world....

Comment

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
                    Hey, that's just Ed Werder covering his tracks, now that 2 days after he reported JG was OUT! He is still in Dallas. That's all that is. Werder has fallen into that Blackhole called Jerrys World

Comment

Hey, that's just Ed Werder covering his tracks, now that 2 days after he reported JG was OUT! He is still in Dallas. That's all that is. Werder has fallen into that Blackhole called Jerrys World
                      Hehehe Hehehe hehehe......too true....

Use to think Werder was "reliable"....

Then "pretty reliable".....

Then "the most reliable of the UNreliable"....

Now I guess I'd might as well go outside and look for smoke signals.....😉

Comment

Next coach is Josh McDaniel, they franchise Dak, and Jerry money whips Tom Brady for a 1 year deal with 2nd option.

That's my preciction.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Next coach is Josh McDaniel, they franchise Dak, and Jerry money whips Tom Brady for a 1 year deal with 2nd option.

That's my preciction.
                          Interesting

Comment

That's my preciction.
                            Makes perfect sense. Tie up 60m in QBs.

Comment

That's my preciction.
                              Best case scenario. What do you think about Lincoln Riley? It appears he may be the man.

I don't have facts on this, but heard that some recruits have pulled away from Okie because it is believed he is gone.

Comment

Best case scenario. What do you think about Lincoln Riley? It appears he may be the man.

I don't have facts on this, but heard that some recruits have pulled away from Okie because it is believed he is gone.
                                I don't know if he's going or not, but to think he called HS juniors that aren't even on his roster and told them but not his current team he's leaving is absurd. That's what Herman, Saban, Sweeny and O are telling them.

Comment

Working...
                                X