Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Jason Garrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    I don't know if he's going or not, but to think he called HS juniors that aren't even on his roster and told them but not his current team he's leaving is absurd. That's what Herman, Saban, Sweeny and O are telling them.
    I see your reasoning. It was an espn report, that was sent to me. I take that with a grain of salt as they aren't extremely reliable reporting the future.

Comment

Mirrored TBH to a T[emoji23][emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

https://twitter.com/scootermagruder/...098810368?s=21
        LOL, so spot on its troubling

Comment

https://twitter.com/scootermagruder/...098810368?s=21
          That was great! Guy is funny...👍

Comment

Well looks like the clapper won’t be clapping it up in New York. They hired the pats wide receiver coach. Didn’t realize he was on anyone’s radar

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
              Well looks like the clapper won’t be clapping it up in New York. They hired the pats wide receiver coach. Didn’t realize he was on anyone’s radar

Interesting hire since the general consensus was that the Pats receivers sucked this year.

Comment

Interesting hire since the general consensus was that the Pats receivers sucked this year.
                Right, Seems like for years now thats been the excuse. .That New England receivers were trash.

Comment

Saw a tweet from SportsCenter saying the Giants have requested permission from the Cowboys to interview Garrett for offensive coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                    Not so fast - he can still be the OC.

Comment

Giants go with another surprise head coach....

Didn't interview Garrett for HC....that's a pretty big kick when he's down.....i hope he rebounds somewhere and gets a ring....i truly do.

"I look at all coaches. I think about: there’s no excuses, nobody’s got the exclusive skills to get the job done so that collectively you can win a Super Bowl. But they’re qualified people -- Jason Garrett is one of them. In my opinion, Jason Garrett will be coaching in the NFL next year."

Jerry Jones
                      Dec. 3 2019

Earlier in the season he "guaranteed" it.....

Very possibly wrong in regards to football....again

The guy is insufferable....

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Slicefixer; 01-07-2020, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardware View Post
                        Because when he hired Jimmy Johnson he had full control and put together a great team that won several SB titles but old Jerry couldn't sit back an enjoy it cause Jimmy was getting all the accolades. Ever since then Jerry has put a monkey wrench in any coaching staff with only hiring Yes men/Stupivisors!!!
                        I wouldn't agree with this statement on yes men. Bill Parcels doesn't exactly fit as a yes man. :-) He only stayed 3 years but Jerry needed a new stadium and money talks.

Comment

Let the JG coach watch, presume. For those that care

Comment

JG not a candidate for Giants OC:

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                              Can’t call them boys....they whine too much for that title. Lol
                              You would not call any of them that to their face. I am certain that anyone of them would put you in your place. Half of your post since 12-30-19 have been about the Cowboy organization. They must be on your mind quite a bit. If they were irrelevant, you would not even mention them.

Comment

Working...
                              X