This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Boutte, Burton, Moore, Gilbert, TDP, an emery we’ll be far greater than ok on O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree.....I am just more worried about QB. I think Brennan will be serviceable for next year but I am more excited about the younger QBs then I am about Brennan. I know he will have 2 years left after this year and I hope he can become what he was projected as. He just hasn't shown me a lot so far (and a lot of that is because he hasn't been given the opportunity). The O Line could take a pretty big step back if some of the JRs declare early. The skill positions I am not worried about, at all!

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
      What is a big pile of nothing? All the success ATM has had in the SEC, especially in football? 3rd and 4th place finishes in division are great when you can beat your chest about how great Bama and LSU are...

Again, ATM was able to go out on their own without worrying about anybody else. Congrats to ATM. Texas and OU weren't due to being THE state school(s).
      The entire big12 and Texas as a program. The Big12 has exactly zero playoff wins since we left. I'm not even sure Texas is a .500 program in that same time period. Will have to check on how many times the Horns have upset UTSA and Iowa State to verify...

A&M, conversely, has a higher winning percentage since it left the b12, has passed Texas as the wealthiest program in all of college football (last year making $40 million more). Plays in front of 100,000 fans every week in prime time games while Texas is struggling to beat teams like Kansas with 15,000 people in the stadium checking their phones for scores of SEC games, etc, etc.

Hope that helps clear everything up for you.

Good chat.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        Just read that rumor is LSU running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire went down last night at practice with hamstring injury. Not sure if true but dang that's a big blow for the playoffs.
        Not good. However, next man up. Have you seen whats next? I have. 3 guys behind Helaire are pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Are you talking about this Gilbert? The Gatorade national player of the year?

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-f...gers/87471910/

Ya you know the highest rated tight end EVER? Ya that guy

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
            I agree.....I am just more worried about QB. I think Brennan will be serviceable for next year but I am more excited about the younger QBs then I am about Brennan. I know he will have 2 years left after this year and I hope he can become what he was projected as. He just hasn't shown me a lot so far (and a lot of that is because he hasn't been given the opportunity). The O Line could take a pretty big step back if some of the JRs declare early. The skill positions I am not worried about, at all!

There’s talks of king transferring in also, but as for OL we just signed two great guys today as well

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
              The entire big12 and Texas as a program. The Big12 has exactly zero playoff wins since we left. I'm not even sure Texas is a .500 program in that same time period. Will have to check on how many times the Horns have upset UTSA and Iowa State to verify...

A&M, conversely, has a higher winning percentage since it left the b12, has passed Texas as the wealthiest program in all of college football (last year making $40 million more). Plays in front of 100,000 fans every week in prime time games while Texas is struggling to beat teams like Kansas with 15,000 people in the stadium checking their phones for scores of SEC games, etc, etc.

Good chat.
              You tell'em.

Comment

There’s talks of king transferring in also, but as for OL we just signed two great guys today as well

King would have to sit out year unless he has graduated, yes?

Comment

Good chat.
                  Whatever dude.....your stadium looks like an old-school plano tackle box, your cheerleaders are dudes, your lineman are thin-chested and you just got spanked 50-7 by the swamp cats!

Comment

King would have to sit out year unless he has graduated, yes?

He’d be a graduate transfer so he’d be able to play immediately

Comment

He’d be a graduate transfer so he’d be able to play immediately

I gotcha. I am not opposed to it but kind of doing Brennan dirty if that is how it goes down. But winning>feelings

Comment

2019 College Football - Bowl Season Bickerin'

Lol, the three year average profit mark is within 2 million, the three year average revenue stream is dead even and Texas’ doesn’t include donations for stadium construction.

Keep tryin’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Full report on Edwards Helaire, tomorrow.

Comment

Good chat.

That’s stuffing a lot of bull**** into one post, even for you.

Comment

I gotcha. I am not opposed to it but kind of doing Brennan dirty if that is how it goes down. But winning>feelings

Brennan will be able to handle this offense just fine i believe, only thing he lacks physically than burrow is speed other than that miles is physically just as gifted if not more

Comment

Ladies it’s early signing day... only numbers that matter are the scoreboard not schools bank accounts

Comment

Working...
                                X