Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2019 College Football - Bowl Season Bickerin'

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Clyde may be playing [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
      Fastest white boys to go there LSU. My dad on the right, Cool Hand Luke’s dad on the left. They ran a 44.5 quarter, 9.3 100, I think a 22 or 21 200vut Luke can correct me.
      Very cool pic

C,

What year(s) would that have been ? If 1962-63, Dr. James Andrews was also on the track team and he was an SEC champion pole vaulter.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Hopefully there’s a 10 win season in the making sometime soon for ag football.... all that money an nothin to spend it on what a shame
        Don’t hold your breath! In 117 years of Aggie football, they’ve won double digit games only 12 times.

Facts only.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
          Don’t hold your breath! In 117 years of Aggie football, they’ve won double digit games only 12 times.

Facts only.

So 90% of the time they don’t [emoji15]

Comment

Another fact:

In the last 2 decades of playing football, the Aggie’s have won more than 8 games only 5 times.

Comment

Another fact:

In the last 2 decades of playing football, the Aggie’s have won more than 8 games only 5 times.

Dear lord that’s terrible ok i feel bad for y’all now....

Comment

More facts: Since joining the SEC, the Aggie’s are 34-30 in conference play.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  Hopefully there’s a 10 win season in the making sometime soon for ag football.... all that money an nothin to spend it on what a shame
                  We can always buy more corn dogs until then. And beer.

And the schedule looks pretty good next year for 9-10 wins + a bowl game.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                    We can always buy more corn dogs until then. And beer.

And the schedule looks pretty good next year for 9-10 wins + a bowl game.

Now we’re speaking my language

Comment

Another fact:

Football team might not do much winning, but the grads do. Boom!

Comment

I remember my first Airbnb

Comment

No corn dogs were harmed in the making of this trip.

Comment

Wow sorry they fed you so poorly, travel tip make sure they have a connoisseur on staff. Rookie mistake

Comment

Facts only.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                You ran from the whuppins you were getting in the Big 12 by Texas and Oklahoma. You just get paid more now for the beatdowns.
                                We didn’t run from anything. We were invited to join the SEC and received by 12 unanimous votes. In the past 40 years of playing Texas it’s been almost dead even. Since most says to keep it current for the young’uns, 40 years should be good enough. The last time we played OU, well we’ll just say, they don’t want anymore of us. We’ve also had our share of beat downs, who hasn’t? But I don’t remember losing to Troy, or whatever FCS school that was who beat you just a few years ago. We’re comin, you know it...just wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X