• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cosmi will return!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      Question for the UT honks. Is Herm and company really pursuing Dameyune Craig and Elijah Robinson from Jimbo's staff like Anwar is reporting? Thanks and I will hang up and listen.
      Anwar is Herman's current mouthpiece, which doesn't mean that the info is necessarily accurate.

I don't think the Craig rumor is real. I think Texas might have some interest in Robinson, but I think that likelihood is very low.

Comment

Game Day ….
        I anticipate the Louisiana RB trio of Mitchell (1,092 yds), Calais (882 yds), and Ragas (781 yds) to "run angry" as two will rush for 100+ yds today. ULL is ranked in the Top 5 rushing teams, and leads the Nation with 6.4 yards per rush.

With a WIN tonight, Louisiana will have 11 W's on the year, the most in program history. I remember my Ragin Cajuns going 2-9 in 1999 and 1-10 in 2000 , arguably one of the worst teams in CFB

Huge congrats and thanks to OG Kevin Dotson 6' 4" 321 lbs. who became the first player in the history of the Louisiana program to be named a first-team All-American by the Associated Press. Dotson was also named 1st team AA by Pro Football Focus, USA Today, and Sports Illustrated. Has started 52 consecutive games and only given up 2 sacks in his entire college career. Dotson started in the 2nd game of his RS-Fr season (2016) and not missed a game since. In 2019 with 339 pass blocking plays, he only allowed 2 QB pressures, 0 sacks. He is compared to La'el Collins, a physical road grader, with excellent hands and feet. Always good for CFB to see the non-power 5 players getting national recognition.

Comment

Final Bowl game for 2019.season on deck.

Geaux Cajuns 🏈💪

Comment

Evans to A&M........it’s happening as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              ATM or Juco?

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                Anwar is Herman's current mouthpiece, which doesn't mean that the info is necessarily accurate.

I don't think the Craig rumor is real. I think Texas might have some interest in Robinson, but I think that likelihood is very low.
                Robinson turned them down, he’s staying in Aggieland.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  ATM or Juco?
                  Reports are saying A&M......

Comment

He's taking his ACT as we speak? That's weird.....

Comment

I thought he had to retest on the ACT in Feb?

Either way.... good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        He's taking his ACT as we speak? That's weird.....
                        Couldn’t tell ya.....my uncles cousin’s brother’s best friend’s wife, who works with the daughter of the guy who mows the grass said Georgia was releasing him from his LOI and the Aggies would be getting his new one.

Comment

Robinson turned them down, he’s staying in Aggieland.

He was offered?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            I thought he had to retest on the ACT in Feb?

Either way.... good luck.
                            Yes, he’s still a grade risk and he’s probably going to be a huge distraction, but if anyone is good with those guys.....Jimbo is.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              He was offered?
                              Just a verbal from what I saw......nothing formal. I think Texas showed some interest, but he said he’s staying put.

Comment

2019 College Football - Bowl Season Bickerin'

Just a verbal from what I saw......nothing formal. I think Texas showed some interest, but he said he’s staying put.

Texas is just getting around to interview the current staff this week and see what their plan is going forward with the new coordinators. It’s early to say coaches are turning down offers.

Comment

Working...
                                X