• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    Natty ring a bell?!?!?!?!!

We going back 80 years now??[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      I mentioned Evans ending up JUCO long ago, TH cut that chord rather quickly. Hopefully we get to see what he’s got on the field, but going JUCO could be the last we ever hear of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Def a reality, but just crazy to think being the case! Be the biggest waste of talent i could recall... what a disservice so many have done for this kid. I will say sounds like his HS coaches tried, but to late... only time will tell now

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        We going back 80 years now??[emoji33]

The liberty bell? [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          I mentioned Evans ending up JUCO long ago, TH cut that chord rather quickly. Hopefully we get to see what he’s got on the field, but going JUCO could be the last we ever hear of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Get him on Last Chance U and bring back Jason Brown to Indy! [emoji102]

Comment

Question for the UT honks. Is Herm and company really pursuing Dameyune Craig and Elijah Robinson from Jimbo's staff like Anwar is reporting? Thanks and I will hang up and listen.
            Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 01-05-2020, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              Question for the UT honks. Is Herm and company really pursuing Damion Craig and Elijah Robinson from Jimbo's staff like Anwar is reporting? Thanks and I will hang up and listen.

I think Anwar has the most accurate info the last month and probably getting fed what the Texas coaches want him to release. I have heard him mentioning Robinson. Texas is more than likely looking for a DT coach since they are splitting DT / DE job. I have heard several other names mentioned there too.

I haven’t heard Craig at all. Emmett Jones (KU) and Tyron Carrier (UH) are the names at WR.

Herman could be releasing those names just to screw with A&M too. He’s that childish.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                I think Anwar has the most accurate info the last month and probably getting fed what the Texas coaches want him to release. I have heard him mentioning Robinson. Texas is more than likely looking for a DT coach since they are splitting DT / DE job. I have heard several other names mentioned there too.

I haven’t heard Craig at all. Emmett Jones (KU) and Tyron Carrier (UH) are the names at WR.

Herman could be releasing those names just to screw with A&M too. He’s that childish.
                LOL. Herman is going to get them a pay raise!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  LOL. Herman is going to get them a pay raise!

Nobody gets people raises like The University of Texas. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    Here’s the skinny on Zach Evans. Compounded with off the field character issues, the kid doesn’t have the acceptable ACT scores to get into college.

Evans screwed up and waited until 12/14/19 to take the ACT for the first time. He did sign his LOI with UGA on 12/20/19. UGA wisely knowing that Evans had no ACT score to even look at, they held on to LOI and told Evans they weren't submitting until the ACT scores were back on 12/26/19. They came back too low. UGA chose not to submit because until he can re-test and get scores up he's a non-qualifier. Problem is the next ACT testing period is on 2/8/20. Test scores will not be available until 2/26/20, 3 weeks after the second period NSD on 2/5/20.

Evans’ LOI to UGA is now void. Georgia can move on and fill their class with kids who qualified. Evans has to take the ACT again and pray he can get academically eligible. Schools that have not filled their scholarship allotment will be taking a risk by accepting Evan’ LOI on 2/5/20. Very good possibility Evans will have to go JUCO to get his grades in order.

Evans should have listened to his HS guidance counselors and taken the ACT on the earlier testing dates of 9/14/19 and/or 10/26/19.
                    Maybe what he is learning now will stick

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      I guess I don’t know my team well enough. Have the Ags ever signed the nation’s top running back?! I don’t think they have. This could get good.
                      No clue, would be fun to watch unfold should he be able to get in at A&M as he is the only player ranked ever so slightly above Bijan. They're also the 14th and 15th ranked players in the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        Here’s the skinny on Zach Evans. Compounded with off the field character issues, the kid doesn’t have the acceptable ACT scores to get into college.

Evans screwed up and waited until 12/14/19 to take the ACT for the first time. He did sign his LOI with UGA on 12/20/19. UGA wisely knowing that Evans had no ACT score to even look at, they held on to LOI and told Evans they weren't submitting until the ACT scores were back on 12/26/19. They came back too low. UGA chose not to submit because until he can re-test and get scores up he's a non-qualifier. Problem is the next ACT testing period is on 2/8/20. Test scores will not be available until 2/26/20, 3 weeks after the second period NSD on 2/5/20.

Evans’ LOI to UGA is now void. Georgia can move on and fill their class with kids who qualified. Evans has to take the ACT again and pray he can get academically eligible. Schools that have not filled their scholarship allotment will be taking a risk by accepting Evan’ LOI on 2/5/20. Very good possibility Evans will have to go JUCO to get his grades in order.

Evans should have listened to his HS guidance counselors and taken the ACT on the earlier testing dates of 9/14/19 and/or 10/26/19.
                        Somewhere in this thread I mentioned his ACT scores and were they even high enough to get accepted. I had a strong feeling that is why he was playing everyone. He knew he had not qualified. But, did not want you to know that

Comment

Hate I gotta wait another week for football! Geaux Tigahs!!

Comment

2019 College Football - Bowl Season Bickerin'

LETS GEAUX!!!!

Comment

Tua declared.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Tua declared.
                                Yipee!!

Comment