Send some prayers up for NannySlayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
    I had to use one after my surgery. I honestly don't know if it helped with bone growth or not. No way to really know, I guess. I still have mine, so if your insurance doesn't approve yours, you are welcome to it, if it fits you. But I think it is somewhat adjustable in size.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That would be the BIGGEST blessing. My insurance is wanting to charge me out the wazooooo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
      That would be the BIGGEST blessing. My insurance is wanting to charge me out the wazooooo.

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

NS, a good snake catcher/tongs are worth more than it's weight if you need to pick something up from the floor (from someone who knows). Look up Midwest catchers at WWW.tongs.com . Very light weight. All aluminum construction except for the stainless cable, spring, and studs. I'd highly recommend the 40". I can pick up pecans with mine. As well as a sheet of paper. Makes a great cane too . And, also they pick up rattlers with ease .

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            NS, a good snake catcher/tongs are worth more than it's weight if you need to pick something up from the floor (from someone who knows). Look up Midwest catchers at WWW.tongs.com . Very light weight. All aluminum construction except for the stainless cable, spring, and studs. I'd highly recommend the 40". I can pick up pecans with mine. As well as a sheet of paper. Makes a great cane too . And, also they pick up rattlers with ease .

I have some I use almost daily. Great for getting clothes out the drier to hang. [emoji6]

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Praying for a full recovery!!

Comment

How about an update? How’s the rehab going Steph? Will we be blessed with your presence again this year at Nanza?

Comment

Hey Joel, She’s gonna be the booth babe for team FISHHEADS! She said she could dance!! You need to go catch up on the Bownanza 2020 forum!!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      How about an update? How’s the rehab going Steph? Will we be blessed with your presence again this year at Nanza?

I’ll be at Nanza. I go back to Light Duty at work on the 9th of March. Doc ordered me a mack daddy back brace that I have to wear at work to keep me from bending, lifting or twisting. All in due time. Still doing physical therapy and bone growth therapy. Ready to be back at work. Friday was 11 weeks post surgery.

Comment

First day back in the saddle.. Speaking of backs... LOL Neurosurgeon follow up next week. Physical therapy 3x a week and bone growth stimulation daily!

Comment

Congratulations

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Atta Girl!! BUT!! Remember what you said about paying attention this time to what the Dr's say about not over doing it and reinjuring yoreseff!! You gotta at least take it easy til after Nanza!! You and Shelpers gotta be our booth babes (AKA tater peelers)!!

Comment

Great news Steph....good to see you back in the swing of things. See ya this weekend!

Comment

God Bless!

Comment

Working...
                                X