Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
    Have patience girl. Slow and easy.
    Someone will have to explain this to her. She is like a racehorse ready to bust out of the gate!

Comment

Originally posted by tgil View Post
      Someone will have to explain this to her. She is like a racehorse ready to bust out of the gate!

Yea. Mom is staying on my tail... all she does I nag at me. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ain't no one tougher than you, Steph! Mind your mom!

Comment

I have been popping in and out of this thread , keeping in mind all of the crap you have had to deal with in the past...and I can't help but say. Dang. That IS one tough woman. One thing to roll with the punches. Your takin'em and shakin'em.
          Glad you are feeling better and I wish you continued healing.
          Merry Christmas and continue being strong.

Comment

you got it

Comment

Got released by my Doc to drive if I’m not taking pain pills. I’ve been weaning off of those for a bit. Will be continuing at home PT and OT for another month and then re-evaluated by my neurosurgeon to see about light duty at work. I walked nearly 11,000 steps for a Bagpipes and Drums fundraiser. That was the most active I’ve been in months. Sore the next day but manageable. Still able to do my daily stretches.

I have to mention that Shake N Bakes ole lady sent an amazing message and has been complete blessing to us this holiday season. Thanks, Tobin & family.

Comment

Glad to hear you're continuing to getter better.

Comment

So, PT just left. I started having calf pain on Saturday but I just chalked it up as walking so much Friday night for the FD fundraiser. The pain only happens when I'm standing or walking. That muscle is attached to the S1 nerve, which is the one that was damaged during the first surgery (which caused the second surgery). I don’t know if the nerve is causing the pain due to the damage, a leak, or compression.
                  I just messaged my doc, not sure what's going to happen now.

Yep, I’m slowing down guys.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                    So, PT just left. I started having calf pain on Saturday but I just chalked it up as walking so much Friday night for the FD fundraiser. The pain only happens when I'm standing or walking. That muscle is attached to the S1 nerve, which is the one that was damaged during the first surgery (which caused the second surgery). I don’t know if the nerve is causing the pain due to the damage, a leak, or compression.

I’m wondering if you might have just over done it Steph? Please take it slow gal

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post

You sure better girl! Don't make me come over there and give ya an ear full .

Comment

Steph, build up to that much walking.... It's very good that you are walking but build, don't jump up in increments like that.

Comment

Praying for you girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
                            Steph, build up to that much walking.... It's very good that you are walking but build, don't jump up in increments like that.

You’re right.

I’ve been documenting all the changes on my patient portal online. Probably walked too much on concrete. But the fact that it doesn’t hurt when it’s not compressed is the only thing that concerns me.

Comment

Prayers continuing and Merry Christmas.

Comment

Checking in on you post Christmas Steph. Hope the mending is coming along well.

Comment

Working...
                                X