No announcement yet.

Send some prayers up for NannySlayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see you up and getting around!!!! Continued prayers.

Comment

Glad your home. Still, take it easy. And I hate to tell you this, but the older we get, the longer it takes to get well. You have a great attitude. Keep up the fight.

Comment

Great news, glad you're back home! Praying for a pain free and full recovery

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
          Thanks gents but if someone could track down that fire truck that ran me over last night for some revenge.... that would be great....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HUH?!!! Get us the unit # and we'll send Burnadell over to the station and let him pull out a 6 pack of whup-arse and spray it all over 'em!!

Course, we do need details of said rundown... ??

Comment

Praying for pain relief quickly and the strength to endure in the meantime. May the Lord make His presence known and draw close to her.

Comment

Continued prayers!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                HUH?!!! Get us the unit # and we'll send Burnadell over to the station and let him pull out a 6 pack of whup-arse and spray it all over 'em!!

Course, we do need details of said rundown... ??

First day at home and out of a hospital bed. Lots of walking, maneuvering, figuring out new ways of doing things. Avoiding bending, lifting, twisting.... Assessments with RN, Occupational Therapist, and the Home Health Nurse Practitioner. Just a lot going on. Woke up with a lot of pain in the mornings. Doc called in a script for me to take for breakthrough pain to wake up and take in the middle of the night... just trying to make decisions that’ll benefit me in the long run.

Comment

Oh, well darlin' 'bout all's I can say about that is "Suck it up buttercup"!!!
                  Love ya Steph!! Hang in there! You got's this!!

No football with your boy in the back yard just yet tho.!!

Comment

I missed the first days of this but sending prayers for continued strength, comfort and healing.

Comment

Hoping you get some relief for the pain and heal up soon.

Comment

Send some prayers up for NannySlayer

Some creepy old man was my in home PT today. He kept wanting to touch and feel my incisions... one goes down pretty “south” if you know what I mean. Even tho the RN and Nurse Practitioner assessed the incisions yesterday and the day before. Creeped me out. Then wanted to give me an ice massage rub down after physical therapy. Weirdo. He won’t be coming back until it’s discharge day.

Now that I think of it, He could have been one of y’all fools playing undercover. LOL [emoji23] LOL [emoji23]

Comment

Weren’t me... cause you din’t say old, fat, bald white guy.

[emoji23][emoji41][emoji33][emoji3590][emoji851]

Love ya hon.

Comment

On top of that, I woulda offered 3 shots of 40 creek, AND a hot oil massage.

[emoji33][emoji16][emoji882]

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                                On top of that, I woulda offered 3 shots of 40 creek, AND a hot oil massage.

[emoji33][emoji16][emoji882]

Who’s the 3rd shot for?!? Lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X