This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
    Tiggers/corndogs will be po'd after the Hogs win this weekend.
    If that happens I'll eat gumbo for a week straight

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
      You do realize that while you throw shade at Herman about year 3 and deservingly so, he did beat OU and Georgia in year 2 right?
      I'm not throwing shade. I have stated several times that I don't understand what has gone wrong in year 3. After beating Georgia, and then after the week 2 loss this year to LSU where they looked so good, I said several times the floor for Texas was 10-2. I just don't know what went so wrong. I can't help but think the Bears drop another L on Herman. Has he lost the locker room?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        ATM 37

LSU 24

Book it..
        Now we are friends!!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Lsu's defense just has to be able to walk forward and fall on mond.
          They can.
          Easily.
          Like without really trying.
          Might see a sack by a defender simply walking off the field to get something to drink.

Hoping for the best..but realistic.
          I think Smart could sack Mond!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
            You do realize that while you throw shade at Herman about year 3 and deservingly so, he did beat OU and Georgia in year 2 right?
            He did hold on and out score OU the first time and like it or not, they did beat Georgia. But I think the Maryland losses and the “scratch your head” losses to these inferior Big12 teams are what the fan base remember. I bet they see a totally different team next year. I’ll say it right now, I bet they win the conference next year and are in the final 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              Keep bringing the smack with that 5-5 record. Yall even going to be bowl eligible?
              As stated before, yes.

Comment

I'm not throwing shade. I have stated several times that I don't understand what has gone wrong in year 3. After beating Georgia, and then after the week 2 loss this year to LSU where they looked so good, I said several times the floor for Texas was 10-2. I just don't know what went so wrong. I can't help but think the Bears drop another L on Herman. Has he lost the locker room?
                I honestly had the Horns at 9-3, so the season has been disappointing. Replacing 9 on defense has proved more difficult than I thought with the talent coming in. I guess game experience does trump young talent. As far as losing the locker room, the season isn’t even over yet. Herman has some decisions to make regarding his staff, as do most of the teams ranked outside the top 10 of the CFP. Will his arrogance allow him to make those changes is my biggest concern.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  He did hold on and out score OU the first time and like it or not, they did beat Georgia. But I think the Maryland losses and the “scratch your head” losses to these inferior Big12 teams are what the fan base remember. I bet they see a totally different team next year. I’ll say it right now, I bet they win the conference next year and are in the final 4.
                  Sam will likely be the best QB in the Big 12 next season, if its not Purdy. I can see it.
                  Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 11-19-2019, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    As stated before, yes.
                    Who do you finish with after OU?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      No doubt they’ve had some head scratching losses. But, as far as this season goes the TCU game is the most disappointing to me. Those outside the conference laugh at Iowa State, but that’s a good football team especially at home. If (and a big if) the Horns win the next two, I think they are still on track.
                      As far as your prediction for next season, until the Horns can effectively run the ball and show some balance, they won’t be in consideration for the playoff or anything close.

Comment

Who do you finish with after OU?
                        West Virginia

Comment

Sam will likely be the best QB in the Big 12 next season, if its not Purdy. I can see it.

Saint Nick did want some Purdy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            West Virginia
                            No worries there. Yall got this!

Comment

Looks like a rainy affair in Georgia on Saturday. Not sure who that would benefit more, probably Georgia. I hope I get back from Australia in time to watch the kickoff from my own home!

Comment

purdy is the best all around QB now, i don't see it changing

Comment

Working...
                                X