This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I'm wondering if CDC said something like say man, wth was that conservative **** at the end? It hadn't worked all day. Throw the ball and win by 9 you retard.

I also don't understand how ANYONE couldn't have already seen/known that.
    Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    You would have thought he learned his lesson after trying to run the clock for a whole quarter and gave up 28 last year in the B12 championship game I think he will do it again. He should not have any butt left as many times as he got bit .
    It appears that winning ugly is the only way he likes to win. Even when he has a decent lead in a game, he will mess it up and turn it into a ugly win or close loss.

But that's not their only problem, the players are not disciplined and appear to not know their assignments.

It can all be fixed. Will it get fixed is the question.

Comment

Like every good Ag I'm remaining optimistic( yes I know the stats blah blah but we have the ability to compete with every team we step on the field with and i will still be standing and yelling at the TV for both games). Lets assume the worst, Ags end up 7-5. There is another team in Austin that we don't care about and doesn't care about us that will in all likelihood( even though they are"back") also end the year 7-5. We all think it, I'm just saying it Texas bowl, play the ****ed game! give us all a reason to really remember what Bonfire symbolizes. I really do wish the higher ups would finally let it happen(maybe that is too optimistic!) Gig 'Em

Comment

ATM 37

LSU 24

Book it..

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          ATM 37

LSU 24

Book it..
          Want to put a 100 on that one? Not a fan of either one but LSU will put it on the aggies

Comment

The writing was on the wall when Herman tried to sledgehammer the locker room and was spun around like a rag doll.

Time to cut bait on Herman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
              want to put a 100 on that one? Not a fan of either one but lsu will put it on the aggies

Comment

I just can't get over the fact the guy coaching a team with way more talent said that he wasn't out-coached when his team was out-scored. If you have more talent and lose, there isn't a scenario that doesn't point to coaching...well, maybe a key injury during the game. But, a more talented team would have more depth. He was out-coached.

I'm not highly confident my Ags can win one of the next two but I do believe they're capable of out-playing both teams. We will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                  I just can't get over the fact the guy coaching a team with way more talent said that he wasn't out-coached when his team was out-scored. If you have more talent and lose, there isn't a scenario that doesn't point to coaching...well, maybe a key injury during the game. But, a more talented team would have more depth. He was out-coached.

I'm not highly confident my Ags can win one of the next two but I do believe they're capable of out-playing both teams. We will see.
                  If Texas had won that game by 16, there wouldn't be a scenario in which he didn't get out-coached. It was laughable, it was so bad...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                    Aggies have 7 wins over teams with a combined record of 25-48 and currently 3 loses against teams with a combined record of 27-4. Yes they have played better recently but against teams that aren't good and have losing records. The only team that had a winning record at the time they played was Lamar. Maybe playing better gives them some confidence but I don't think they beat Georgia this weekend. I could be wrong but that Georgia defense is pretty nasty.
                    Y’all keep forgetting this is college football. Georgia let a South Carolina team beat them. LSU barely escaped a Texas team that doesn’t appear to be back. Do I expect the ags to win, probably not. Biggest key is how much has the oline improved since those loses. If they can hold their own in the trenches, I expect both games to be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      If Texas had won that game by 16, there wouldn't be a scenario in which he didn't get out-coached. It was laughable, it was so bad...

Exzachary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2019 College Football Week 13

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                        Y’all keep forgetting this is college football. Georgia let a South Carolina team beat them. LSU barely escaped a Texas team that doesn’t appear to be back. Do I expect the ags to win, probably not. Biggest key is how much has the oline improved since those loses. If they can hold their own in the trenches, I expect both games to be competitive.

I mean, they may not beat a quality team with a winning record, but there’s always hope.

Georgia is VERY beatable, once again... they haven’t impressed. Other than having one of the two best defenses in the SEC.

Ags lost to the other top defense.

Much like Texas, they’re really average.
                        Last edited by Chad C; 11-19-2019, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          I mean, they may not beat a quality team with a winning record, but there’s always hope.

Georgia is VERY beatable, once again... they haven’t impressed. Other than having one of the two best defenses in the SEC.

Ags lost to the other top defense.

Much like Texas, they’re really average.
                          Not true, they play in the SEC. Case closed.

Comment

Yall will learn how CDC works sooner than later. The press conference yesterday was all him. I'm not sure if he is the best in the business, but he's top 3 for sure. My intuition also tells me that Herman got his extension so that CDC has a reason to tell him what to do, since he wasn't his guy initially. He's a player!

Comment

ATM 37

LSU 24

Book it..
                              And you wonder why no one takes your “book it” predictions seriously?

Pretty certain you said the same thing about Alabammy.

Comment

ATM 37

LSU 24

Book it..
                                I'm in, what's the wager?

Comment

Working...
                                X