Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My goodness. Finally got caught up on a few things. So what in the heLL went on in Waco? A LB punches Yancey the S&C coach before the game and is sent home? Braun the OL was sent to the locker room when he was mistakenly ejected but not really ejected for a verbal spat with a referee? The young players (2018 and 2019 recruits) aren’t bought in and think the HC is a fraud. Is this true or just Texags fodder?

Is decommit and portal season fixing to heat up? Only curious because we could use Broughton and Collins [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      LOL.....Best 5 teams in the Country....LSU, Clemson, OSU, GA, Bama.....and we’ll have played 4 of them, but apparently the powers that be figure we have a weaker SOS than some. Makes all the sense in the world.....I don’t give a **** who your OOS teams are, it don’t get much tougher than that.

I hear ya brother

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
        I got no dawg in the fight, my alma mater wouldn’t be one to brag about (JMU) will probably need a google on it.... just enjoy the rivalries of CFB and everything to that goes with it. No hard feelings. My bad if I threw gas on the fire.

I was at the 2010 game when Va. Tech lost to JMU. That was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
          I was at the 2010 game when Va. Tech lost to JMU. That was bad.

lol you and me both... my uncle has been the AD since ‘99 and that’s still one of the best highlights of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Somebody would be crazy to bet $100 on beating LSU right now, especially in Baton Rouge. And we thought the SEC front office protected Georgia Saturday, just wait till the game next weekend, we have ZERO chance.

Mud hole, I tell ya!!!! Mudhole!!

*FYI.....you can’t return a brothers text????

Wrong.....upsets coming.

I’ve made one $100 bet on here and won it. I’m quitting while I’m ahead though.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              Wrong.....upsets coming.

I’ve made one $100 bet on here and won it. I’m quitting while I’m ahead though.

You are correct.
              Gonna be people upset come saturday.
              Not gonna stop LSU from stomping on the Aggies throat...(*at which point the will then proceed to tear up their own BR stadium..because...well...cajuns gotta cajun..).

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                My goodness. Finally got caught up on a few things. So what in the heLL went on in Waco? A LB punches Yancey the S&C coach before the game and is sent home? Braun the OL was sent to the locker room when he was mistakenly ejected but not really ejected for a verbal spat with a referee? The young players (2018 and 2019 recruits) aren’t bought in and think the HC is a fraud. Is this true or just Texags fodder?

Is decommit and portal season fixing to heat up? Only curious because we could use Broughton and Collins [emoji1787]

Oh snap.

Comment

So is the PAC out of the playoff picture? Does this open the door for Bama?

Clemson and tOSU and LSU seem like locks. Even if LSU drops one. Then Who? Bama’s one loss resume has to be better than OU’s one loss resume (assuming they survive the Iron Bowl).

I don't see how you think Bama's resume is any better than OU's? They got beat by the only good team they have played. Not to be funny about it, but their signature win to this point is Texas A&M? They aren't going to play in the conference championship game. But I can see where your confidence is after they just came off an impressive win vs Western Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

I don't see how you think Bama's resume is any better than OU's? They got beat by the only good team they have played. Not to be funny about it, but their signature win to this point is Texas A&M? They aren't going to play in the conference championship game. But I can see where your confidence is after they just came off an impressive win vs Western Carolina
                    It's good to be king . .

Fighting Texas Aggies . .

Comment

Former LSU star and current ESPN analyst Ryan Clark sent a thank you message on Twitter Sunday to Texas coach Tom Herman for not coming to LSU back in 2016.

Ryan Clark.......

Comment

Well the good news is its usually never as bad as the messages boards says it is, especially when coming from another school.

Texas has a lot of work to do, but the good news is they have the leadership now, the money, and the history on their side. It can get turned around quickly with right pieces in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                          It's good to be king . .

Fighting Texas Aggies . .
                          Saban is king, but that has nothing to do with their resume this year........

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            Well the good news is its usually never as bad as the messages boards says it is, especially when coming from another school.

Texas has a lot of work to do, but the good news is they have the leadership now, the money, and the history on their side. It can get turned around quickly with right pieces in place.
                            Define "quickly"

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

What about when it comes from Bucky and Erin on the Horn?

Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Define "quickly"
                                With the right people in place in can happen in 2 years. The main part is the players and I think Texas has the kids it needs, so it can get turned around quicker than if you are trying to rebuild a roster.

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                What about when it comes from Bucky and Erin on the Horn?

Ugh.
                                Same.

Comment

Working...
                                X