East Texas deer vs South Texas deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Sir you have missed the part of " around the campfire". We're all having a beer here

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I don't believe i'm the one that missed the point. I wouldn't share a fire with anyone as argumentative as some of you. I couldn't care less what others think about the way I hunt, and I don't care how or where they choose to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by JSAPP View Post
      Some of you will make a pissing match out of anything. Hunt where and how you want. Let others do the same without worrying about it. Life will be so much less stressful. Maybe you wont feel compelled to add your opinion about their situation so often.
      I don't believe i'm the one that missed the point. I wouldn't share a fire with anyone as argumentative as some of you. I couldn't care less what others think about the way I hunt, and I don't care how or where they choose to hunt.
      Why so serious?

Pump the brakes there home skillet. No need to have a stroke over a simple discussion

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

There's one in every crowd. Back button is your friend.

Comment

Some of you will make a pissing match out of anything. Hunt where and how you want. Let others do the same without worrying about it. Life will be so much less stressful. Maybe you wont feel compelled to add your opinion about their situation so often.
          Literally every other person on this thread was cutting up and having fun. Yours is the first confrontational post. You definitely missed the point and the fact that you can't see that speaks volumes.

Comment

I enjoy the STX threads where people say, "I was waiting for the feeder to go off." At my lease, when the feeder goes off even the pigs jump out of their skin and haul arse. This has been the best season I've had in years. I've seen deer about 90% of my hunts. Only had one deer eat out of a gravity feeder and he approached it like it was going to jump on him. They don't eat under a feeder with a spinner during the daytime.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              Literally every other person on this thread was cutting up and having fun. Yours is the first confrontational post. You definitely missed the point and the fact that you can't see that speaks volumes.

X2

Comment

X3

Comment

Werd

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Come on, Justin. This is just a thread with friends poking at each other. No reason to get worked up. It's all in fun.

Go over to the Garrett/Rudolph thread if you want to get worked up. There is some serious pizzing going on over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Setxbowhunter58 View Post
                      East Texas deer are the smartest deer in the world IMO. I thinks it is from being pressured by human activity (poachers, timber companies, etc.). That being said, I have never been fortunate enough to hunt south texas deer.
                      You naied it!

Comment

Working...
                      X