Putting a Dog Down (having issues)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks broheems.

It was a rough go. Woke up yesterday feeling like someone ran me over..and hung over too. Better today, but have to keep myself busy. Spent the day yesterday taking my boy to the water, catching fish and enjoying some peace and quiet to calm my nerves. Fishing has always been my release, so it was a good restart. Still...we got home and starting hurting again. It comes in waves.

Never thought it would impact me like this. Gonna miss her for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
      I've avoided reading your OP because of what we had to do today.

My wife's and my 14 year old Weenie Dog went to the rainbow bridge this afternoon. Susan has had him since he was a pup and it has really hit her hard. I inherited him when we got married, but Lord knows I love that little dog.

It's never easy but when it's time, it's time so they don't suffer. Oscar Meyer was his name and I wanted to post the Rainbow Bridge as it helped me when I lost Kuma a couple of years past.

God Bless and think of the good times whatever you end up doing.....
      Geez man. Im sorry. I literally feel yall's pain here. I had G as a stray, and she was TERRIBLE dog at first, but grew into the smartest most obedient and loving friend I could have ever asked for.

It's funny, we dont realize it until they're gone exactly how LONG a dog has been part of your life. With G, she was around since the beginning of my adult life. The person I am today, was sculpted in the Time of G.

Dating, School, Engagement, Marriage, Moving over 10 times, Traveling all over the state, my ENTIRE career, having kids, 95% of my friends.... All were AFTER G came into my life.

Very sorry to hear about your pup. Hoping today is easier than yesterday. and Tomorrow even easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
        Geez man. Im sorry. I literally feel yall's pain here. I had G as a stray, and she was TERRIBLE dog at first, but grew into the smartest most obedient and loving friend I could have ever asked for.

It's funny, we dont realize it until they're gone exactly how LONG a dog has been part of your life. With G, she was around since the beginning of my adult life. The person I am today, was sculpted in the Time of G.

Dating, School, Engagement, Marriage, Moving over 10 times, Traveling all over the state, my ENTIRE career, having kids, 95% of my friends.... All were AFTER G came into my life.

Very sorry to hear about your pup. Hoping today is easier than yesterday. and Tomorrow even easier.
        Hey Buddy...thanks and same back at ya'! As a side note, I really never have liked the VET my wife has used over the years. Had my own until after Kuma passed. But this guy told us both he used to have different things to say but just said...It Sucks and I'm very sorry. Funny, seemed to really personalize what was coming for both Susan and I.

Take care and mourn all you need....it's tough!

Comment

Working...
        X