Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do folks insist on saying...."he's not my biggest deer" or.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Sadly, this is true, but people shouldn't worry about the keyboard warrior than didn't think the deer was old enough or whatever. It's not their deer.
    X2

Comment

This is the reason I don't post any deer pictures on here. My first deer were so huge that none of the rest compare. And I don't want to be made fun of cuz all the bullies on here. Things change so much in the last 2 years

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I ain’t skeert. Need some blood on my new bow.[emoji2957]. And we have a large number of mgmt deer and does that need skimming!!

If I do, you can bet I won’t say.... “he’s not my biggest but...”
        “Mgmt deer”

See you’re already downplaying him and you ain’t even stuck him yet. [emoji12][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          “Mgmt deer”

See you’re already downplaying him and you ain’t even stuck him yet. [emoji12][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I can see that. My ranch labels him though[emoji23].

I won’t be saying “this is not my best mgmt buck but ...”.

Hell I might be guilty of saying myself exactly what my soap box post is aiming at in the past. I don’t doubt that. It was more of a question and then maybe some thought provoking future direction for myself and the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
            She's not the prettiest one that ever let me, but she sure can cook.

Comment

I don't think I have said what Smart is talking about before, but I know I am guilty of thinking it a time or two. I wont kill a trophy unless it breaks 160" gross. So I have gone 12 years between trophys in the past. I figure once they break 60 their is no comparing a 161 to a 165 or 170 or bigger. They are just trophys in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                She's not the prettiest one that ever let me, but she sure can cook.
                She's not the best, but she's the best that I can do

Comment

How about

It's not my smallest deer.....oh wait

Comment

Goes along with the rifle or crossbow kills that get justified because of the ever present "bad shoulder."

Comment

People have the mentality to be humble but it comes off bad.

I’ve been guilty of it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                        This isn't your best dumbest post, but it will do...

Hi, Jason!

Comment

Why do folks insist on saying...."he's not my biggest deer" or.

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                          People have the mentality to be humble but it comes off bad.

I’ve been guilty of it myself.

Humble? [emoji848]

Maybe some but I certainly don’t get that from the majority.

Comment

What you guys say is true but sometimes a guy shoots a 130 and wants a 140 and then a 150, so there is a sort of internal disappointment because of personal expectations or hope of a bigger one. It just gets verbalized (written) out loud in their post.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              Goes along with the rifle or crossbow kills that get justified because of the ever present "bad shoulder."
                              Hope you dont get old brother. If you like to hunt and cant because of an injury, there aint many options.
                              Last edited by Radar; 10-28-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Another good one:

Comment

Working...
                                X