• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I think Hinch took mattress Mack’s bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are not the only one!

Hinch will have to live with decisions he made in the last 3 games.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by easttxbowbender View Post
      Good run stros, great game Greinke... back to normal sleep and hunting season.....
      Greinke did his job in game seven. Astros just came up one game short, smh.

The cost of our multi million dollar players just got cut in half. Maybe they'll spend those savings on a good batting coach......

Comment

I said in the first Astros thread this year pitching would be their Achilles heel. I never thought it would turnout to be LOB’s.

Comment

Stranded RISP lost the game.. not pitching.

Anyway.

Comment

Can’t ask for much more than that [emoji3516]

Comment

Well. Doesn’t look like I’m surprised this morning.

LOB and bullpen was the demise. Congrats to the Nats. Have no problem seeing Scherzer and Zimmerman get some new jewelry

Comment

Wish Rendon would come play for his home team

Comment

Congrats to the Nats, they definitely outplayed the Astros and earned this WS.

Man, for a team that has such a high power offense, the Astros had the ability to look so anemic for short spurts during the season. It definitely showed back up this post season. Managers gotta "Manage" and Hinch definitely had some questionable decisions last night.

I definitely don't hate losing to the Nats as much as I would've losing to the Yankees or Dodgers. Now Buck and Smoltz can go on that honeymoon with Soto's nuts that they've been lusting for all World Series. Did y'all know Soto was only 21???

Comment

Starting pitcher Gerrit Cole will enter free agency this offseason following two years with the Houston Astros , whose 2019 campaign ended Wednesday with a 6-2 loss to the Washington Nationals in Game 7 of the World Series...

He gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                      Wish Rendon would come play for his home team

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                      I definitely don't hate losing to the Nats as much as I would've losing to the Yankees or Dodgers. Now Buck and Smoltz can go on that honeymoon with Soto's nuts that they've been lusting for all World Series. Did y'all know Soto was only 21???

Agree on both fronts

Comment

sucks....

LOB and Altuve disappeared in last 3 games.....

Better team didnt win...but the hotter team did. Astros basically had no breaks go their way the entire series....
                        And I hate losing with my best pitcher sitting on his *** in the bullpen...

Until next year

Comment

Comment

Has there been any explanation on why Cole wasn’t brought in?

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                              Has there been any explanation on why Cole wasn’t brought in?

Hinch wanted to save him to close out the game if they had the lead.

Comment

Sorry the home town 9 didn’t win. They got out played and out managed on both sides of the ball. With the exception of Soso-21, the Nats and their fans are a class act.

Comment

Working...
                                X