No announcement yet.

Official 2019 Astros World Series thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home field fans really lost out with both teams not winning a home game in the WS
    Well let’s throw some money in to it and hopefully next season or two will pay off

I guess it back to watching the WWE
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 10-30-2019, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Can't strand a bakers dozen and win games... to me, this series just smells fishy. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but it just feels odd how it all went down!

Comment

Great series! Congrats nats and helluva season astros!

Comment

Time to get back to life. And, hey, not sure if y’all heard but the general deer season opens in 3 days.

Comment

Good news is, Joe Buck is no longer on my TV.

Comment

Oh well, Formula 1 weekend starts tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Why in hell do you take Greinke out with 70 or so pitches when he’s dealing???
                I’m with ya.....he threw one bad pitch and it was to Rendon. Blue missed strike three on the walk, I thought AJ made a knee jerk call to pull him.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda....hats off to the Nats on a great year and a great series win. That’s all you can do. Being in the WS is an accomplishment all on its own.

Night Fellas!!! See ya in April!!

Comment

Official 2019 Astros World Series thread

I think Hinch took mattress Mack’s bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"If you ain't first your last"

Comment

I guess I could go to Venezuela next week and pick up a Astros 2019 World Series Champions t shirt.

Too bad it’s raining. Hope Mack isn’t too mad when I drop off this mattress I can’t afford.
                      Last edited by Stuck; 10-30-2019, 10:08 PM.

Comment

The Washington upper brass wearing jeans. Love it!

Comment

At least Bryce Harper got traded first. That ought to make anyone smile.

Comment

Great season Astros! Hell of a run! There weren’t but two teams in it till the end, everybody else was watching just like us couch managers.

With all of the replays and reviews I’m all for taking the human element out of calling balls and strikes. The technology is there. A couple calls either way are game changers and it can’t be reversed.

Comment

Man what a great series.....fun one to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
                                Great season Astros! Hell of a run! There weren’t but two teams in it till the end, everybody else was watching just like us couch managers.

With all of the replays and reviews I’m all for taking the human element out of calling balls and strikes. The technology is there. A couple calls either way are game changers and it can’t be reversed.
                                Technology isn't quite there yet. They are doing the robotic calls in the Atlantic league and there have been balls in the dirt bring called strikes by the "technology".

Comment

Working...
                                X