Amber Guyger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
    When you kill Willie's kids after drinking that is manslaughter.
    not completely true

"Usually felony murder is the charge when death occurs during the commission of crimes like robbery or arson. However, about fifteen years ago Texas began introducing the charge for causing DWI death. In Texas, if a driver has two previous convictions, a DWI becomes a felony, and the resulting death a felony murder. The first conviction for DWI felony murder happened in 2003."

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
      I hope she gets life in prison
      Why?
      Even the lead investigator ( Texas Rangers ) said he did not think she committed a crime.

Comment

Didn’t think the charge for murder would stick. Very glad it did though! Now I hope the jury is in charge of sentencing.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
          She needs to go to jail. If she wasn’t a cop, I doubt it would even be in the news.

I walk into your house and shoot you dead, I’m going to jail, no if ands or buts..and certainly no people arguing/hoping that I walk, like in this case. That’s the part of the “thin blue line” that make a lot of people like me sick.
          I agree

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            That there was please dont burn down our city verdict.
            agreed
            Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Is this where we burn ****, turn over cars, and rob electronics stores.......or just go back to work?
            I could reply to that. However some snowflake would get me in the cooler over it. Folks like me and you realize burning our own crap down wont change a thing

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
            I think there is a pretty good case for appeal.

for sure

Comment

Why?
              Even the lead investigator ( Texas Rangers ) said he did not think she committed a crime.
              I didn’t understand why they even asked him that question if the jury wasn’t present to hear his reply. Second, he’s a police officer...Guyger was a police officer...ever hear of “professional courtesy”?

Comment

Why?
                because she killed a guy that was sitting in his own home, accident or no accident, she shot him in his own house. she should be put away for a long long long time

Comment

It's Dallas Co. that was probably the only way it was going to go.....not the first time won't be the last.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
                    I didn’t understand why they even asked him that question if the jury wasn’t present to hear his reply. Second, he’s a police officer...Guyger was a police officer...ever hear of “professional courtesy”?

I dont believe for a second " professional courtesy" had anything to do with his answer.

This was an accident....negligence.....punishable negligence but not murder by any stretch.

Comment

Murder conviction is ludacris. The media convicted her, not her actions. I hope she appeals and it gets reduced to CNH.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Really surprised by the verdict. Crazy times we live in.

Comment

Why?
                          Breaking into someones house and shooting them isn't a crime????

Comment

That's insane.
                            Agreed

Comment

Sounds like a good verdict, I'm glad to know there's a precedent set so that a mother f***** can sit on his couch and eat his ice cream and if somebody opens their door and shoots them that person will be guilty of murder. I kind of wonder about all you not guilty types, if he would have opened her door and killed her would y'all feel the same way? Anyway I'm going to go sit on my couch and have some ice cream

Comment

Why?
                                Hardly anything surprises me with some of the responses anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X