No announcement yet.

Amber Guyger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely wrong IMO. Manslaughter would have been appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      That there was please dont burn down our city verdict.
      Yep, thinking the same thing really. Jurors probably had their safety concerns in the back of their heads as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowflinger84 View Post
        If you break into a house you dont deserve to die and its not the homeowners position to take your life just for that.
        Maybe not, but you forfeit any rights you think you "deserve", when you knowingly break into someone's house.

Comment

Is this where we burn ****, turn over cars, and rob electronics stores.......or just go back to work?

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
            If nothing else she should get 50 years for being a dumb Muther F$&@#%r!!!!!

Can you imagine, you are home in your apartment sitting in your lazy boy, TV tray in front of you with dinner on it and you got the ball game on and next thing you know someone yells let me see your hands, then boom boom. Horrible just horrible.
            My thoughts exactly. He wasn't a threat so why just instantly kill him??? Really.. My family has years of LEO back ground and I am a supporter to the core. Anyone that knows me knows this..

I ain't buying her story, not for a minute.. If the guy on the couch was pointing a gun at her then she is still wrong but the scenario changes drastically BUT she is would still be in the wrong.. I think it was a intentional killing and a totally fabricated BS story line... If she walks I won't blame anyone for being upset.. If I had been the guy eating that ice cream I would my family in friends would go after her with every legal means possible until she was behind bars...

Comment

Come on Dale you know We don’t do that kind of foolishness

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Is this where we burn ****, turn over cars, and rob electronics stores.......or just go back to work?
                I will bet you a dollar there will still be riots

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowflinger84 View Post
                  I think its going to be close and do think that since Castle doctrine is on the table she has a chance at least for Manslaughter instead of murder. My issue is she stated she was shooting to kill. As a cop and/or gun owner that should never be your answer because either party does not deserve to die. If you break into a house you dont deserve to die and its not the homeowners position to take your life just for that. However, if you threaten the family or property of an owner while trying to stop you there could be a fatal action involuntarily taken in route to stop you. She just flat out stated she was shooting to kill. If I were on the jury that would be hard to deal with. Her council are idiots for letting her make that statement.
                  That's insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I vote for work! Although those that decide this is a good idea probably aren't the working type to begin with.

Comment

She was found guilty...........

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        That's insane.

Comment

Let this be a warning to everyone to not speak to ANYONE until represented by legal advice.

Comment

I think there is a pretty good case for appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                              She was found guilty...........

Rwc
                              I hope she gets life in prison

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                                I think there is a pretty good case for appeal.
                                Absolutley a good case for an appeal.

Comment

Working...
                                X