This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Ed O has been proven a ****ing liar. Just flat lied. Not to belabor a point...but I can’t stand that crap. Cheat for time outs then lie about another program...bull ****.

Take your win and leave with some class
    You bet your ***, he told the players “No Gatorade Bath”!!!

Comment

Holtz said the locker room was fine, and they were never contacted by lsu. The La Tech Ad called CDC and said they were never contacted and everything was fine. Sensors confirm the locker room was 68 at game time and 74 at the end of the lsu game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ed O has been proven a ****ing liar. Just flat lied. Not to belabor a point...but I can’t stand that crap. Cheat for time outs then lie about another program...bull ****.

Take your win and leave with some class.
        Maybe he’s not lying and we just can’t understand a **** thing he says?

Comment

But Texas fans did throw beer (or drinks) on the LSU players....gotta clean that up as a fan base. Not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            But Texas fans did throw beer (or drinks) on the LSU players....gotta clean that up as a fan base. Not cool.

Someone has to cool them down![emoji23]

Comment

I was a big Ed O supporter. Not anymore. His lack of integrity will be his downfall someday

Comment

This is no fun this week...unless someone accidentally loses...

Saban bitching about start times is kinda fun though.

RIP Boone, we lost a good bird dog man.

I’m glad you posted that Dale. If I knew he was a bird dog guy I had forgotten it. That’s a good thing to say about somebody. RIP Boone!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  Was it when Burrow was doing his queen wave to the student section! That was classless!

I can’t wait until next years game in Baton Rouge...I’ll be there come hell or high water!

Comment

Wait Texas fans threw beer on a LSU now?

Just imagine the stories had Texas won! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                      I’m glad you posted that Dale. If I knew he was a bird dog guy I had forgotten it. That’s a good thing to say about somebody. RIP Boone!

I’ve had the pleasure to hunt with a good friend of his, several times. To hear it, Mr Pickens was a fine dog man, and a fine shot. He built himself a quail and bass, paradise up in the panhandle outside Pampa, and hosted many folks up there. It was for sale last I heard, I think it was called the Mesa Vista. Apparently he is to be buried on the OSU golf course in Stillwater.

I heard him interviewed one time, and the interviewer asked him “when did you know you were rich?”, mr Pickens thought for a few seconds and replied “when I bought my 12th bird dog!”

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                        Was it when Burrow was doing his queen wave to the student section! That was classless!

I can’t wait until next years game in Baton Rouge...I’ll be there come hell or high water!

To the victor go the spoils...but you still have to get to that frosty locker room.

There was a video of lsu players on the Texas sideline after the game (when Texas had gone in) drinking their water and spitting it out. I’m not sure it was actually the same game, or what sideline it was, I didn’t pay attention because it doesn’t matter.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post

Man they’re just kids.....this was a head football coach.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post

Man they’re just kids.....this was a head football coach.

And this instance is what turned me off on Herman. Childish is an understatement

Comment

If horns down is fine (and it is), I’m not sure what you boys are spun up about..

Comment

Dear lord. Play football. Talk ****. Be a man. All this whining.

Is Auburn really better than TCU? In the 1930s.......1980s.......2000s......NOW?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X