This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Grabbing the face mask of a player to keep him from fighting is your comparison to the juvenile behavior of Herman taunting a kid? LOL....sure it would be. Coaches have been grabbing face masks as an attention getter since they started putting them on helmets.

As far as a Jamies Winston, maybe Jimbo should have just not let him play in the Alamo bowl game and then swept it under the rug. oh wait.....

Juvenile[emoji23][emoji23]. Wooo I bet that one game Alamo Bowl Game suspension haunted him forever [emoji23][emoji23]

For fighting?? . Come on now. Come on now!!

Maybe Jimbo should seek some anger management classes.. like Mangino was forced to do...[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 3

She’s a peach, I hear......so bad, UH told Herman to shut her up.

You really want to compare coachs’ wives/ex wives here?[emoji23][emoji23]

Candi was handing out more than peaches[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        That backpack stunt sure galvanized that team over the next off season.. per the players. I’ll take the hit to class for that. Besides.. it gives the Ags and evidently Frogs [emoji2957]another slice of narrative to carve out. Hopefully they don’t ever take Herman’s birthday away for it .[emoji23][emoji23]
        Has nothing to do with narrative. It happens behind closed doors all of the time, just don't do it in public. Unprofessional. Justifying it by what a bunch of 18 year old kids think does not make it right. There's really no need to rehash this AGAIN.

TCU-31
        Purdon't-27

Comment

Can we get her numba?

Comment

The only “Saint” in college football is Nick Saban. There should be a video made of him on how to conduct oneself with his players.

Comment

The only “Saint” in college football is Nick Saban. There should be a video made of him on how to conduct oneself with his players.

True True..

Comment

You can’t spell Coogler without Cooger.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                  Was it when Burrow was doing his queen wave to the student section! That was classless!

I can’t wait until next years game in Baton Rouge...I’ll be there come hell or high water!
                  There will be a big LSU welcome waiting on ya

Both sides did some stupid crap. But, I have seen much worse.

Makes next year much more interesting.

Comment

Better than batteries and full water bottles in Lubbock I suppose...

Comment

So we are comparing a coach that grabbed his linebackers facemask to prevent things from escalating versus the one that acted like he was going to fight Gundy for trying to separate players?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        Better than batteries and full water bottles in Lubbock I suppose...

We had batteries thrown at us at Colorado

Comment

Just win, alot. I don't give two ****s about all the other stuff.

Y'all hear about Michelle talking to the LSU prank callers in spanish and them making racial slurs?[emoji50]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Going with Red Raiders, Cyclones and Washington State this weekend to all win. Lock it down!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                              Was it when Burrow was doing his queen wave to the student section! That was classless!

I can’t wait until next years game in Baton Rouge...I’ll be there come hell or high water!
                              Not saying LSU or any fans dont do the same thing but he said fans were cursing at him all game and throwing things not to mention they shot his jersey with a cannon. Like I said thats part of football but don't say it's classless when he lets them know it's time to pack your stuff and leave by waving. There's a simple way to keep him from doing that and UT didn't get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                To the victor go the spoils...but you still have to get to that frosty locker room.

There was a video of lsu players on the Texas sideline after the game (when Texas had gone in) drinking their water and spitting it out. I’m not sure it was actually the same game, or what sideline it was, I didn’t pay attention because it doesn’t matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was pregame warmups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X