No announcement yet.

UPS Store Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a similar experience when I shipped my red dot back to Vortex. My wife went into the store with it boxed up and when she went to pay they asked what it was. She responded “a scope”. She was told nope they won’t ship it. I got hope, went online and paid/printed a shipping label and taped it to the exact same box. Walked in the store, dropped it off and said have a nice day. No issues.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
      Quick what is the only animal in Texas that carries Leprosy???
      Armadillo

Comment

I had a green flashlight I was sending back to the manufacture. UPS said no because it was gun related.

Comment

The OP should have told that triggered(no pun intended) liberal that, although the scope is "gun parts", it identifies as "car parts".

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
            Wow I ship gun's with UPS daily have no issues and they know what I'm shipping/ receiving.

Originally posted by STX_Shooter View Post
            I guess a tube with glass is deadlier... She also said to comeback when she’s not working maybe somebody else will send it.

Not sure if this was covered but the “Ups stores” are individually owned and don’t have to follow the rules that normal UPS shipping centers do, meaning they can be more strict. I had my local ups store do the same thing saying they can’t ship cause it’s gun related. I told him if he could tell me how it’s gun related I wouldn’t call him a f****n idiot..... he asked me to leave lol! I refuse to give him my money so I ship at the UPS hub or usps.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Gotta lie to UPS Store or just take it to UPS. They aren’t the same

Comment

Working...
              X