Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peaceful trip to the lake turned into Drama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. If y’all were at swimming area “horseshoe” y’all were less than 1/4 mile from us

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
      Got married, didn't go blind! Taking notice is a natural and human response. Gawking is another thing and is disrespectful to the wife, IMO. I'm sure glad my wife doesn't get fired up about stuff like that. But then again, neither do I. If Adonis shows up at the lake and I catch her taking a look, I'm not too proud to admit and understand why my wife would take notice of a good looking dude. I know who she's going home with and I understand that just because we got married doesn't mean her natural instincts were turned off because I put a ring on it. She's the same way. Heck, she's been known to point out a very attractive woman that I hadn't even noticed yet. We both will actually laugh at the other one when we get caught looking at another person of the opposite sex. Folks gotta lighten up about stuff. You can't do anything about a temptation being present. How you respond to that temptation is up to you.
      This...

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      Lol. If y’all were at swimming area “horseshoe” y’all were less than 1/4 mile from us
      Could you hear the yelling from where you were?

Comment

Made me laugh here at work. First World Problems for sure!!

Comment

I had the complete opposite experience. Last month we were at the lake when a couple trucks pull up and a bunch of Quaker girls jumped out and got their feet wet. The wife had no problem with me looking. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I dont know why you allowed Her to talk at all ... Unless she was asking what kinda sammich you wanted out of the cooler.

Comment

Some men are only as faithful as their options. Copperhead's wife should've provided her own distraction

This story brings to mind one of my favorite Chris Rock skits: "Sometimes you got to save yo man from himself!"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjJUPE-lR5Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjJUPE-lR5Y[/ame]

Comment

My wife gets pictures of me at work surrounded by girls at the lake. She has even come out to work before. Wife knows I’m still breathing so I still look. Not a problem until you step over the line. I eat my meals at home so it’s never been a problem

Comment

I have tried to explain to my wife that it is OK to look at the menu as long as you don't order off it.....but she doesn't buy into my logic.

Comment

Working...
                  X