Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peaceful trip to the lake turned into Drama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sunglasses.....

Rookie

pfffftttttttt

Comment

I guess I'm lucky ... my wife will point out a good looking woman.

I usually try to just take a quick peek and not make a big deal out of it.
      I'm sure she'd quit, if I just sat and stared.

Comment

"Those $7 dollar shades are worth every dime I paid to hide my wondering eyes" - Frank Foster

Comment

Unusual in this day and age.

These days if you get 7 young women together, at least 4 of them will be fat.

Comment

My wife likes to catch me looking so she can laugh. Bad thing is at least half the time I never see the woman. A few months back in HEB, wife and daughter both, were cracking up because I was staring at some woman who was apparently right up my alley. I never saw her so I asked if they would kindly point her out if we passed her again. They did...and they weren't wrong.

Comment

Years back the EX and I were at Sharky's in Port A, the bartender was very hot and very, VERY well built. The EX says heck I'd even do her, I asked the EX if she wanted to have a threesome......and that is where the fight started.

Comment

Maybe you could tell the wife that you’re just a salesman always looking to sell things.

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
                  Went to Lake Quitman this evening to relax with the wife. Was floating in the lake and a couple trucks pull up. SEVEN Hot younger ladies get out and undress into there bikinis! I knew the old lady was fixing to get jealous! Didn't have my shades on like a big dummy! She was on me like a hawk, if my head turned even a little that way she was calling me out! We have been married 20 years! I just cant figure out why I catch hell for just going to relax at the lake after a stressful day of work. WOMEN!!!!

And I didn't get no pics! I know that's going to be asked!
                  You catch hell because you put up with it. Should have nipped that in the bud right off the bat.

Comment

Rookie move for not wearing sunglasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                      Got married, didn't go blind! Taking notice is a natural and human response. Gawking is another thing and is disrespectful to the wife, IMO. I'm sure glad my wife doesn't get fired up about stuff like that. But then again, neither do I. If Adonis shows up at the lake and I catch her taking a look, I'm not too proud to admit and understand why my wife would take notice of a good looking dude. I know who she's going home with and I understand that just because we got married doesn't mean her natural instincts were turned off because I put a ring on it. She's the same way. Heck, she's been known to point out a very attractive woman that I hadn't even noticed yet. We both will actually laugh at the other one when we get caught looking at another person of the opposite sex. Folks gotta lighten up about stuff. You can't do anything about a temptation being present. How you respond to that temptation is up to you.
                      You are with the right woman. That’s how life should be. Those women that turn into raging toxic snakes when another attractive woman is present need to work on themselves internally. Maybe externally as well.

Comment

Pullersboy for the win. I've told my wife a few times over the years that we got married, i didn't go blind. She didn't go blind either.

Comment

watching a news thing on tv a couple days ago, my wife says " look at her b--bs" their crooked! We have been married 34 years and never once has she asked me to look at another woman's b--bs!

I laughed when she said it and asked her why after all these years is it ok now?

Comment

For next time, please?
                            "Smart Camera Video Glasses,1080P HD Video Recording Camera with 32GB Built-in Memory,UV Protection Safety Lenses,Sunglass Camera"

Comment

LOL. Awesome thread. Like Jeff Foxworthy said, getting ready for summer and the lake. I’m buying new shades!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                Tell her you were just looking at the menu not eating the meal
                                Would this be KETO friendly?

Comment

Working...
                                X