Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peaceful trip to the lake turned into Drama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told my wife when I stop looking is when she should worry, because I’m to old to be interested in women or I turned gay

Comment

My wife can find flaws on Victoria secrets & SI super models...gets hard not to laugh at some of these defects!!

Comment

Originally posted by Passafist View Post
        I told my wife when I stop looking is when she should worry, because I’m to old to be interested in women or I turned gay

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'll be a dirty ol man till I'm a dead ol man.

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
            It would have been a different story then! I'm just going to wear swimming trunks from now on, that thong just causes problems in the public!
            Man I had a good imagination going thinking of 7 good looking women...why’d you have to go an ruin it?

My wife and I might mess with each other a little, but “lookin’s free, touchin’ will cost ya.”

Comment

Did "drown the wife" and "party with the hot babes" cross your mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                Did "drown the wife" and "party with the hot babes" cross your mind?
                Hahaha dang that escalated quick.

Comment

Anytime Mrs Lobo catches me lookin she gets that little @#%^ eatin grin on her face 'cause she knows I ain't got a chance in %&!!. " So look all you want". Besides, She still catches me lookin @ her too!

Comment

Amen

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                    I'll be a dirty ol man till I'm a dead ol man.
                    Hahahaha

Comment

Last night my wife was remarking on how terrible an actress Megan Fox was and I didn't say anything. Finally, she asked for my agreement and I couldn't help it.

"She's definitely got her pros and cons."

That was all I said. Got an icy glare and nothing else on the topic.

Comment

I'm pretty sure you're due a lifetime in band camp just for posting the words "SEVEN Hot younger ladies get out and undress into there bikinis" without pics. We don't CARE how fuzzed up the old lady gets!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                          I'm pretty sure you're due a lifetime in band camp just for posting the words "SEVEN Hot younger ladies get out and undress into there bikinis" without pics. We don't CARE how fuzzed up the old lady gets!!!
                          This is the right response

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                            i'm pretty sure you're due a lifetime in band camp just for posting the words "seven hot younger ladies get out and undress into there bikinis" without pics. We don't care how fuzzed up the old lady gets!!!
                            Word!

Comment

It don't matter where you get your appetite, so long as you go home to eat.

Comment

I tell "gota look some where"

Comment

Working...
                                X