Babymoon ideas in the US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Don’t let them get you down. Right now they are changing a ****ty diaper or loading the dishwasher. LOL! Good luck!

Agreed, lot of peacocking hahaha.

Lot of strong suggestions, tough to beat the mountains or northwest when Texas is brutal in August. Best suggestion yet though is let her pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You already went on the babymoon in February.

This may be one of the most basic, let's go to Pier One and buy some more tan crap for our house, subdivision-dwelling, but all my friends are doing it, Livelaughlove sticker on the wall, bull**** I've heard about here lately.

Good luck man. You're gonna need it.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
        Yeah thinking about closing this and rephrasing to say, "I want to go on a trip and I will leave my wife behind. Where do you suggest?" then maybe I can get some real answers.

Fact is, my wife and I love to travel. Just last year we went international 4 or 5 times. I don't want to be stuck on a plane with a crying kid for 6+ hours, so as a realist, my traveling days are numbered for the next few years. So I am trying to treat my wife, and myself for that matter, to a trip where for the last time in the next 20 years it will be her and I alone.

Doesn't seem too crazy. For those making the suggestions, thank you.

Had you just said “want to take a last trip with my wife before baby - suggestions” you would have tons of suggestions.

Asking an older crowd about all this millennial stuff that by God has to have some made up name is where you went wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We did San Diego for a day, spent a couple nights in Newport and ended at Lake Arrowhead. Was really nice

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
            Yeah thinking about closing this and rephrasing to say, "I want to go on a trip and I will leave my wife behind. Where do you suggest?" then maybe I can get some real answers.

Fact is, my wife and I love to travel. Just last year we went international 4 or 5 times. I don't want to be stuck on a plane with a crying kid for 6+ hours, so as a realist, my traveling days are numbered for the next few years. So I am trying to treat my wife, and myself for that matter, to a trip where for the last time in the next 20 years it will be her and I alone.

Doesn't seem too crazy. For those making the suggestions, thank you.
            I know you didn't ask, and it's a little off topic, but your statement above made me want to give you a little unsolicited advice. Take the time, for the rest of your life, to treat your wife to trips and getaways and nice things without the kids. She'll change after she becomes a momma, so you have to work harder to keep her the center of your life. Don't you let your children define your marriage, or you may not have much of a marriage left when those kids are grown and gone. I've seen it happen a few times and it's sad. I love my kids, but I'm in love with my wife.

Congrats on your family and good luck with the trip.

Comment

Working...
            X