Babymoon ideas in the US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    This is new to me but I would rather travel with my kids than my wife when she was that pregnant. I wouldnt do a road trip. Would be uncomfortable and lots of pee breaks. My kids have always traveled well though even as babies in a plane
    As babies we could only get about 3 hours in the car. Now my daughter is three and the drive with her is awesome. I laugh more listening to her stories than anybody. Our son is still on the impatient side, but he gets it honest.

Comment

I’ve heard it all now. W T H is happening to this country???

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
        Is this y'alls first child?
        Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
        yeah
        You don't say.....

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          Nothing with your child sucks.
          You, sir, are delusional. Now, those sucky times are temporary and forgotten as they grow, but it is unadulterated bull**** to say "nothing with your child sucks". How about being up at 2:00am with a fevered baby? How about projectile diarrhea that gets on your clothes...and face? How about when they take a Sharpie to the kitchen cabinets when you're supposed to be watching them. How about when a boy breaks her heart and there is nothing you can do about it. Come back to me when that beautiful girl in your avatar is 13 and arguing with her momma about the hairbrush and tell me "nothing with your child sucks". Sure there are sucky times, but I still wouldn't trade it for anything....even the sucky times.

Comment

Go where it's cool. Fly to Calgary, rent an SUV then drive to Banff. Stay here: https://www.fairmont.com/banff-sprin...SAAEgIKqvD_BwE

You play golf and fish, she enjoys the scenery and spa, great supper together.

Comment

Traveling with a child sucks, so you go before the child arrives. A last trip to enjoy time with your spouse.
              The last trip you took to enjoy time with your spouse ended up with a baby on the way. Preggo wife and the kid after...you life is downhill ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                You, sir, are delusional. Now, those sucky times are temporary and forgotten as they grow, but it is unadulterated bull**** to say "nothing with your child sucks". How about being up at 2:00am with a fevered baby? How about projectile diarrhea that gets on your clothes...and face? How about when they take a Sharpie to the kitchen cabinets when you're supposed to be watching them. How about when a boy breaks her heart and there is nothing you can do about it. Come back to me when that beautiful girl in your avatar is 13 and arguing with her momma about the hairbrush and tell me "nothing with your child sucks". Sure there are sucky times, but I still wouldn't trade it for anything....even the sucky times.
                Yeah the sick stuff sucks. The rest is fun. We still got a long way to go before we’re worrying about boys. So I’ll cross that bridge when I get there. Lol

Comment

Seriously? No one wants to take their wife out before they can't travel for a long time without crying and screaming and organizing and packing and all that other crap?
                  No.

Its WAY more miserable to stop every 30 minutes to let preggo wifey make a pit stop. We once were traveling to my parents and she was about 7 months pregnant. The typical 4.5 hour trip took us over 6 hours due to her potty break needs.

Traveling with kids is not a bad as you are making it out to be. Kids cry and fuss. Thats how they communicate. Keep them entertained and fed. Plus, when it does suck, thats where the great stories come from. We've traveled all over this country with out kids.

I second the vote to get her a spa day.

Comment

Bunch of old crabby grouches on here today.

Had I known this was a thing I would’ve used it as an excuse for a vacation.
                    Maybe we should invent the babyversary where the parents get to travel and do the same thing that started it all.

Comment

I clicked on this thread just to see what "Babymoon" was. Come on bow season!!!!

You wouldn't happen to be related to Pushbutton2 (Kyle) by any chance would you?

Having 3 kids life does not suck making trips with them. Yeah there are tough times but one of these days they will be gone out of your house and you will be doing everything you can to spend time with them. Cherish the moments you have. They are a blessing and time will fly by so enjoy it while you can. Congratulations!
                      Last edited by Antlers86; 07-13-2019, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        I clicked on this thread just to see what "Babymoon" was. Come on bow season!!!!
                        I feel like when discovered what a "push gift" was...haha

Comment

Go to Wyoming and get a house along the snake river. Waking up to that view every day will be well worth it. Its very peaceful and easy to relax which im sure yall are looking to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You bunch of romantic devils today. Lol i haven’t never heard of such a thing either but I am with the majority here today.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                              A hub cap?
                              Old school right there

Comment

I the OP had just asked where to take wife for a short trip before we have our first child, it would have been 2 pages deep by now with suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                                X