Help With Hair Thinning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
    Buddy of mine was bald by 19. He started using rogaine and had a full head of hair. It was thin, but it covered his head. He stopped using it because he said it was too expensive. I bet within a month of him stopping he was back to being bald.
    I am 45 and my hair is getting pretty thin. I may give it a shot. I am not quite ready to let go of it.
    I tried it way back in the 80's, before it was Rogain and it was still experimental. It was a lot more expensive then than it is now, so I gave up on it pretty quick. Like 9thers have said, shave your head and grow a beard or goatee. Best thing I ever did. Bad girls really like it, just in case you are into bad girls.

Comment

Btw, shaving your head will save you a lot of money to use on other things. I started losing my hair in my early twenties, so dont feel bad.

Comment

Originally posted by el_tejas_gringo View Post
        How many of you on here have or are currently using some type of hair regrowing product?
        Within the last year or so, may hair has thinned considerably and I’m now getting a bald spot. Hate to say it, but I’m pretty self conscious about it, being that I’m only 27.
        There are tons of products and systems out there to help stop thinning and help regrow hair, but I’m looking for some first hand experience and not just some internet review before I spend the money.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

I tried everything in my 40’s , all the gimmick products Will do is help you grow Maybee 1/4” of funky looking hair If you continue using it Everyday day of your life!

Just go ahead and Embrace it and shave it- no more worries!
        Last edited by Bucknaked; 04-21-2021, 08:32 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

I just cut my hair with zero guard. No need to fight father time. He is undefeated.

However, I do hear some guys on ESPN 97.5 talking about Dr. Linville in Houston who does some type of hair grafting.

Don't accept thinning hair or balding and call Dr. Linville about NeoGraft Hair Restoration. Schedule an appointment for a non-surgical hair transplant.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
            I just cut my hair with zero guard. No need to fight father time. He is undefeated.

However, I do hear some guys on ESPN 97.5 talking about Dr. Linville in Houston who does some type of hair grafting.

https://www.drcainlinville.com/men/n...ir-restoration
            I even went to Bosley - you could purchase a small piece of land for what they charge!

Also , if you have a ( Charlie Brown patch) shave it Now!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
                Bad girls really like it, just in case you are into bad girls.
                And I can honestly add, some good girls that don't realize that they are bad girls. [emoji6][emoji6][emoji1787]

Just embrace it. I trimmed it short for many years and had thought about shaving but was scared I'd look like I got in a fight with a bobcat. When I finally did shave (about the time covid shut everything down) no one really noticed it because I'd been keeping it trimmed so short for so long.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                  grow a beard and shave your head. ive had the head of a 60 year old since I was 23.
                  Pretty much spot on, except now you have to go to the gym. Fat and Bald or Skinny and Bald are a bad combo. Jacked and Bald and no one will mess with you.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Mine ain't turning lose, but it is turning gray. Also, I've recently noticed that my forehead is about a fivehead now. I don't worry about turning gray or balding. Pretty sure my wife didn't marry me for my hair and I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks.
                    Bingo I started losing mine in my mid twenties, but since I wore a ball cap 24/7 I didn't think too much of it. I had fairly long hair at that point, and when it became more noticeable that it was thinning on top, I took a #1 and removed it...saved a lot of money over the last decade+ and couldn't care less what anyone else thinks about it. I let my beard grow out when Covid hit, and I may never be able to shave it...unless I want to deal with my wife and daughter screaming at me for getting rid of it for some reason, they like the grey beard look on me

Comment

There's always this route...
                      Attached Files

Comment

i remember posting something like this a while back
                        my brother spent alot of $$ of the himms product with no luck
                        i rock the buzz and havent looked back

Comment

I put the "0" guard on my hair clippers about 9 years ago, and I've had zero regrets ever since. It was actually very liberating, and my wife likes the way I look. Cutting it extremely short is actually easier than shaving your head. I can go a week or 2 between haircuts if I want to. If you want the shaved look; you almost have to shave it every other day. That's too much upkeep for my liking......

Comment

I agree with the liberating comment. I go with the 1 all over and low fade 0 about every 2 weeks.

Comment

Don't fight it, man! Just shave it off and be happy you did. Your curly locks don't define you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Get one of those caps with ultraviolet lights, or whatever it is. GUARANTEED to grow hair the ads say.

Comment

Working...
                                X