No announcement yet.

Help With Hair Thinning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just ordered a 3 month supply of the Equate walmart brand minoxidil foam. $10/month is well worth a try and got > 4 star reviews. you can get kirkland brand on amazon for less than $7/month.

at least it is worth trying. i'll report back and post a before picture. i'm 37 but have been watching it fall out for years along in the sink and shower. i'm hoping it will at least slow or stop it and hoping for some re-growth. I may be vain but oh well!

Comment

Maybe some low-t treatments would help......bunch of folks on here buy into that.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Maybe some low-t treatments would help......bunch of folks on here buy into that.
        More T is likely to cause more hair loss....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any scalp med reviews here? These guys promise patented hair regrowth system for men and women, their technology looks rather comprehensive as for me. I wouldn't like to take any supplements or drugs, but cosmetics is ok.

Comment

I'm 69.... And still have a full head of hair.................
            But, I might consider shaving it, if I could have
            TxFisher's avitar..............

Comment

vain or not, I miss my thick wavy hair,
              i tried the Rogain, but not worth it, i just cut the sides on # 2 and go with it

Comment

Mine ain't turning lose, but it is turning gray. Also, I've recently noticed that my forehead is about a fivehead now. I don't worry about turning gray or balding. Pretty sure my wife didn't marry me for my hair and I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks.

Comment

Have a full head of hair and wish i could trade you. Been shaving hair since the 80’s. Razor shaved a few years and loved it but it was expensive so now I clipper it once or twice a week

Comment

I've been gray since 16 and at 42 I'm starting to get a little thin. I couldn't care less. When it gets to a certain point, I'll just shave it. I've never even considered trying to cover the gray or put a product in my hair to make it hold on longer. There's too many important things in life to focus on without worrying about something so trivial.

Comment

TeamAmerica, how did it turn out?

I have heard if you use these products you get issues in bed. Is that true?

Comment

Shave it and 3 months later you will not think twice about what's on top of your head. Its a big step but one of the best decisions i made for my self confidence.

Comment

I dont have the head shape to shave. did it once and was even uglier!

Comment

Go get some terrible looking plugs and you too can be president!

Comment

Originally posted by Beerkat View Post
                              Just let it happen. Nature wins every time.
                              This! Its part of aging. don't be like those saggy faced old hag always trying plastic, cremes etc. LOL!

Comment

I've trimmed the edges for a loooonng time and just about to the point that's not necessary. Nothing on top to shave and it is great. One thing always to remember is a head covering in the sun. Probably won't forget but once or twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X