Help With Hair Thinning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myway View Post
    Sucks that Saltwater was annoyed with the conversation I was hoping for some input. No help on the product but my 2 cents is embrace it and shave it when needed.If you have it and if it’s gray ..well ..you have it who cares what anyone thinks.
    Not annoyed at all... it's quite amusing actually... to see grown men with such vanity.

Comment

I went to the dermatologist about 3 years ago. They had a pamphlet on hair transplants. $13,000.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Not annoyed at all... it's quite amusing actually... to see grown men with such vanity.
        Amen. Does this make my butt look big.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

All the coverage at a fraction of the cost of Rogaine.

Comment

I've made it to 54 with my hair, once it starts falling, it will be time to shave. My dad is 83, still with his hair. So, no help here.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
              All the coverage at a fraction of the cost of Rogaine.

I'd like to see what that stuff look like in this humidity we have around Houston. After about 30 minutes it'll probably look like he stuck his head in a bucket of mud. Lol

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

I could care less if all of mine fell out

Comment

Been shaving my head since I was 21.

God made a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!!![emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shave it. It feels incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                      I’m no help but I saw a bunch of buddies try to “hang on” to their hair for years and it always looked terrible. Most just shaved it all off and look much better in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      This guy

Comment

Its a sign of high testosterone and intellegance.

Just cut it short and keep up with it.

Was your Mom's Dad completely bald?

Typically that is where the genetics for thinning hair and baldness come from.

Now, if its really bothering you go see a dermatologist. They can go over possible solutions.

But besides your GS breatheren check out these famous people -

The hottest bald men prove that it doesn't take a full head of hair to be sexy. Whether they shave their head to polish their fine look or have reached the age where little hair is growing anymore, all of these hunks have embraced the bald life and never looked better! While not all of these men...

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                          all of those 'treatments'....IF they work, you HAVE to use them and never stop. My bro tried Himms with no luck. I chose the #1 buzz
                          Same here but I use the 1/2 guard. Started losing mine at 20, mattered a little to me then, matters none now at 48.
                          Last edited by rvd; 07-10-2019, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Stetson in winter and a Atwood straw hat in the summer.

Aint no cure for the hair sliding off your head, mine slid off and stayed on my back.

Comment

Started losing mine in my mid 20’s. Shave it! Keep the hat off and get a tan on top, the chicks won’t leave you alone! Don’t tell my wife I said that. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                                Dont feel bad OP. I started losing mine when I was 16. I have pretty much shaved it for years. I run a trimmer with a number one guard every couple of weeks. My wife told me if I totally shaved it then she was shaving hers. So yea number one guard it is. LOL
                                Yep, I use no guard but been losing it since 15/16. My wife said I look like an inmate with a razor shaved head so I hit it with clippers myself about every other week

Comment

Working...
                                X