No announcement yet.

1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife wants a dish washer. I asked if there something wrong with her hands. Now I get to help wash dishes.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muddydog View Post
      My wife wants a dish washer. I asked if there something wrong with her hands. Now I get to help wash dishes.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

Ask her blonde or brunette then duck..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pillow shams on the bed. Very appropriately named, though.

Comment

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post
          Ask her blonde or brunette then duck..

My next dishwasher will be a redhead! Of course I maybe dead.

Comment

At the rodeo last night they ran out of pretzels. Had to settle for a funnel cake...

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
              At the rodeo last night they ran out of pretzels. Had to settle for a funnel cake...
              I’d call for an investigation!!

Comment

my lease in louisiana just went up another 2200. looks like i'll be back in texas for next season. It sure was nice hunting a great place 2 hours from home.

Comment

Originally posted by joey1656 View Post
                  my lease in louisiana just went up another 2200. looks like i'll be back in texas for next season. It sure was nice hunting a great place 2 hours from home.

Dang where are you hunting in LA that costs that much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Camping this weekend and had to sleep on a cot because my wife wanted the memory foam mattress. And the electric blanket. I am just not accustomed to such hardship.

Comment

I've got so many insulated cups that I struggle to find the correct lid.

Comment

I sold out of crawfish at 6:00 and struggling on what to do with the rest of ,my evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          I sold out of crawfish at 6:00 and struggling on what to do with the rest of ,my evening.
                          I’d say happy hour came early for you. Go make yourself a cocktail—or two—then go love the one you’re with.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                            I've got so many insulated cups that I struggle to find the correct lid.

I lost my proverbial shot over this several months ago. Whole **** cabinet full of insulated cups, and we use about 8. I found every lid that would fit those 8, and threw every other sob in the trash. Wife was irritated, but she could tell this was not a battle to fight as I threw them all out the door into the garage.

Comment

Apple Watch scams

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                I lost my proverbial shot over this several months ago. Whole **** cabinet full of insulated cups, and we use about 8. I found every lid that would fit those 8, and threw every other sob in the trash. Wife was irritated, but she could tell this was not a battle to fight as I threw them all out the door into the garage.

I got a side hustle for ya...my house next please!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X