1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    The donut shop opens at 5:00. I got there at 5:02. I had to wait until 5:07 before they opened the door!
    Attn Gumbo: Terry, add this to your call to the Governor please. Tell him to put the border on hold if necessary.... this needs immediate attention!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I took the kayak to a small lake close to home yesterday. I caught 65 bass in about 3 hrs. A few came unbuttoned or it would've been 68[emoji17]

As a side note: I wasn't using livescope so nothing over 4lbs was caught.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
        Attn Gumbo: Terry, add this to your call to the Governor please. Tell him to put the border on hold if necessary.... this needs immediate attention!

Done.👍👍

Comment

Buccee's breakfast taco so dam big, couldn't eat the whole thing

Comment

Thought of one last night that's been bothering me for a while... Something you "more experienced" folks can relate to.

My puppy chewed the remote to my living room sound bar couple years ago. Only buttons that don't work are the only ones i need. Volume up/down. So now if i want to adjust volume, i have to walk my happy *** across the living room and push the button! Or simply read the subtitles

Comment

Taxes!

And gas pumps that flow a half gallon a minute.

Comment

I have a beautiful case hardened Desert Eagle … but is
                only a .357

Comment

Walking back to the U.S. from Palomos to Columbus after lunch at the Pink Store last week and my buddies wife reach down and picked up a $50.00 bill. I saw it at the same time but she is real short and closer to the ground. Should have knocked her down and took it from her,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                    The donut shop opens at 5:00. I got there at 5:02. I had to wait until 5:07 before they opened the door!
                    But did they have the apple fritter ready?

Comment

having to walk 15 feet to take a morning bowl movement while some people have to walk several miles to get their daily water

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                        But did they have the apple fritter ready?
                        Oh yeah. Hot out of the grease. I'll forgive them for not opening up on time.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                          having to walk 15 feet to take a morning bowl movement while some people have to walk several miles to get their daily water
                          We keep our bowls in the same place every morning. Top shelf of cabinet just to the left of the stovetop. I don't know why you're moving yours every morning. That seems it would really get in the way of your morning crap.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            We keep our bowls in the same place every morning. Top shelf of cabinet just to the left of the stovetop. I don't know why you're moving yours every morning. That seems it would really get in the way of your morning crap.
                            He's got to have his morning bowl of Fruit Loops while he's on the throne.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              LOL fat finger lisdexia

Comment

Dead skunk in the middle of the road,
                                Dead skunk in the middle of the road, Dead skunk in the middle of the road

Stinking to high heavens.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X